British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Stoke (nl) - Thursday 5th September 2013

People on Twitter treating Bridger like a hero for not actually touching Lambert... making out that Bridger took a step back through his own choice. Not the case. Kerr's intervention prevented Bridger from headbutting Lambert, otherwise Bridger would have been in serious hot water. It is quite clear the aggressive intent Bridger meant by his actions. Don't need his sort around in an already dangerous environment.

• Like 1

I have known many track paramedics and your idea of keeping a parent or wife away from the injured rider is wrong and not what many paramedics would advice that I know.

I guess you have experience of being in a bad crash or knowing someone close being in one.

Put it this way if I had son who had a bad crash nobody would stop me going over.

thats the difference, no one would stop you, but it wouldn't do any good.... And yes I work with acquired brain injury and work with both family and profs all the time.

So you're telling me that you know emergency paramedics who promote family and friends to be in and around the crash scene when they are treating the injured???..... Absolute total and utter rubbish...FACT....

Whilst its not always possible to have an unobstructed scene, it's essential that the emergency services are left to do their job... They will not and would not put anyone at risk, if your family member was injured in a crash and the police were present, I guarantee you that they would stop you being within the boundaries of their work... No matter who you are.

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

I think this will make at least 12 pages by late Saturday evening. It's all running to tradtition - keep raking over the same old stuff but trying to get a new angle to the same thing. It's simply amazing how it all trundles on. :icon_smile_clown:

I think this will make at least 12 pages by late Saturday evening. It's all running to tradtition - keep raking over the same old stuff but trying to get a new angle to the same thing. It's simply amazing how it all trundles on. :icon_smile_clown:

A discussion forum seems to be the wrong place for you.

No I wasn't there but there clearly was an assault, one that nobody seems to have picked up on. Read the bit in bold.

I'm not making excuses for Bridger or Kerr just pointing out an incident reported by someone who was an eye witness :P If Bridger hadn't been involved would this have even made 7 posts let alone 7 ruddy pages.

Same tired old excuse.. trotted out everytime.. "Oh if bridger wasn't involved"..

Well he was, just as he so often is.. that's the whole point.

OK, so when this incident is treated any different to the Oz example my main point still rests.

You haven't got a point.

You're trolling to get Poole into the thread once again when its got nothing to do with Poole or Darcy Ward. The incidents are not even the tiniest bit similar either.

I've just on thing to add to this train as don't know anything about it THERES TO MANY BLOODY LEWIS Z

Edited by heathhen1
  • Like 1

I think this whole subject has got out of hand. We all know that if an incident happens on the track, half the crowd see it one way and half see it the other. Assume Bridger got a bit riled by how aggressively Lambert went under Rose, when its his own team mate, and words were said. We see that sort of thing week in week out in speedway. As for this assaulting a minor crap. This is a grown up sport and if he wants to play in it he will have to except it. If these accusations persist they will have to change the rules and only let youngsters ride when they are 18.

I don't condone violence but this is a super charged environment and tempers can blow up over the smallest of things. That's speedway for you. I'm sure when everything calms down the pair of them will have sorted it out..

No I wasn't there but there clearly was an assault, one that nobody seems to have picked up on. Read the bit in bold.

I'm not making excuses for Bridger or Kerr just pointing out an incident reported by someone who was an eye witness :P If Bridger hadn't been involved would this have even made 7 posts let alone 7 ruddy pages.

I was there and well done Kerr for stepping in.It sounds like to me that you would let Bridger punch Lambert before anyone could step in.Kerr done the right thing and nipped it in the bud before it got well out of hand.

• Like 1