British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poll. Who Are The Two Teams You Think Will Make The El Final?

Of course it's a wind up post ..he knows that people won't vote for Poole because they don't like them so he can then call Swindon massive favs ...you could see this stupid plan a mile off .

Well, if people are stupid enough to vote for who they like or don't like, that's their own fault.

Besides, lots of folk are claiming Poole are favorites (as per the bookies), so if they really believe that they will select Poole won't they. Or is it they that are doing the stirring?

Personally I think the bookies have Poole priced as they do by reputation. They're certainly contenders but Swindon should be stronger over 2 legs. I may be wrong of course, time will tell.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

Nothing scientific about it and it won't make a jot of difference to who goes through, but it will give an idea of who the fans think is the favourites.

But you have already told us on another thread its anyone but Poole so anyone who votes for them on here doesn't know anything about speedway in your eyes

The BSF.

The place where the most dour speedway fans hang out and moan moan moan.

Be fair, Poole always provide the means, motive and opportunity don't they.

• Like 1

I've voted. Posting to say you won't be voting is just an utterly ridiculous waste of your own time.

It could be said clicking to vote is also an utterly ridiculous waste of your own time, just saying like. ;)

• Like 2

Thought you might be interested in watching the Swindon Panthers :wink:

During the closing weeks of the season the real Panthers beat Swindon home and away, stuffed Poole at Wimborne Road, snatched a draw and defeat from victory in two tight matches with the Brummies and thumped Wolves 10 days ago. It's not surprising that the cartel pulled out all the stops to ensure that our team of racers didn't make the play-offs. It's all going to look a bit second rate tbh after watching the Panthers over the last couple of months (and yes I realise the season started in March, and they can knock that on the head in 2014 to do something worthwhile) so I'll pass on the kind suggestion thanks. Do the Panthers 2 become our problem in a couple of weeks or is Patchett splashing out or being tipped off about another ficticious date?

Poole are a Prem side with Ward and Hancock, you'll see them off no problem :wink:

It could be said clicking to vote is also an utterly ridiculous waste of your own time, just saying like. ;)

Actually no.

The thread is clearly marked as being a poll, therefore I came to the thread specifically expecting to click to vote.

Sadly you came onto the thread to troll.

During the closing weeks of the season the real Panthers beat Swindon home and away, stuffed Poole at Wimborne Road, snatched a draw and defeat from victory in two tight matches with the Brummies and thumped Wolves 10 days ago. It's not surprising that the cartel pulled out all the stops to ensure that our team of racers didn't make the play-offs. It's all going to look a bit second rate tbh after watching the Panthers over the last couple of months (and yes I realise the season started in March, and they can knock that on the head in 2014 to do something worthwhile) so I'll pass on the kind suggestion thanks. Do the Panthers 2 become our problem in a couple of weeks or is Patchett splashing out or being tipped off about another ficticious date?

Poole are a Prem side with Ward and Hancock, you'll see them off no problem :wink:

There is much wrong in this sport, but remind me again what the 'cartel' did to stuff the Panthers? You didn't accumulate enough points to qualify. End of story.

I suppose you will dig up the Kings Lynn situation, where the points were rightfully given back to them.

Steve how can we see the poll statistics so far?

I will show the results on Sunday night. ( If I can work out how to publish them!!!)

If I show them now there could be manipulation.

No doubt it will be fixed to suit Poole so i wont bother voting.

Swindon V Wolves final.

Another classic case of the Dingle troll displaying his troll logic and blinkered dislike of Poole Speedway.......Which of course he will deny like the true troll he is and yet we see him on to every Poole thread like a rash - leaving his flaming rhetoric messages with the sole intention to stir....How sad :oops:

• Like 1

I will show the results on Sunday night. ( If I can work out how to publish them!!!)

If I show them now there could be manipulation.

Thanks Steve, certainly made me smile with that post!! :D

ATB

Dave

Actually no.

The thread is clearly marked as being a poll, therefore I came to the thread specifically expecting to click to vote.

Sadly you came onto the thread to troll.

There is much wrong in this sport, but remind me again what the 'cartel' did to stuff the Panthers? You didn't accumulate enough points to qualify. End of story.

I suppose you will dig up the Kings Lynn situation, where the points were rightfully given back to them.

If it makes you happy and shuts you up then of course you're right.

As I said, you first but you went AWOL.

Edited by Crump99

If it makes you happy and shuts you up then of course you're right.

As I said, you first but you went AWOL.

No it doesn't make me happy, as I said there is a hell of a lot wrong about the sport and you were stuffed back in the winter of discontent. Your hopes were also falsely built up this year, but you can have no complaints about not making the playoffs other than your own on track performance.