British Speedway Forum

Jim Lynch.

Good choice. Would be happy with that!

Interesting to see who was there tonight... A clue to our new team manager?

Surely Poole won't sack Middleditch?

Of course not, who would provide the official comedy element from Dorset to compliment the fans version on the BSF?

• Like 2

I doubt he could operate in a club with a mind set of fair play and integrity...

• Like 2

I doubt he could operate in a club with a mind set of fair play and integrity...

Bit harsh, the buck stops at the top & he only mirrors that.

Jim Lynch was at Wimborne Road on Monday for the final 1st leg and he's stood in for Middlo in the past!!! Make of that what you will. :wink: But there were loads of 'faces' around at Poole on Monday.

Jim Lynch was at Wimborne Road on Monday for the final 1st leg and he's stood in for Middlo in the past!!! Make of that what you will. :wink: But there were loads of 'faces' around at Poole on Monday.

And what happened when he stood in! The man is useless almost. singlehandedly lost reading the title.

• Like 1

And what happened when he stood in! The man is useless almost. singlehandedly lost reading the title.

how do you work that out? It went to one race after finishing joint top of the EL table when it was a realistic view of the season, unlike the 28 meeting shambles we now have.

how do you work that out? It went to one race after finishing joint top of the EL table when it was a realistic view of the season, unlike the 28 meeting shambles we now have.

In the final at peterborough he made so many mistakes you could be forgiven for thinking he wanted the panthers to win

That'll be why Starman thinks you have big crowds - just faces on sticks to make the place look busy - bless :wink:

In the final at peterborough he made so many mistakes you could be forgiven for thinking he wanted the panthers to win

Which were? Reading had won at the EoES a month earlier despite a very similar ending: 14-6 the last three races against 17-4 in the final. It wasn't Lynch's fault that Gjedde couldn't stay in front of Hall or that Hancock could only score 3 out of 6 in heats 13 and 15, but I suspect you knew that :wink:

• Like 1

Which were? Reading had won at the EoES a month earlier despite a very similar ending: 14-6 the last three races against 17-4 in the final. It wasn't Lynch's fault that Gjedde couldn't stay in front of Hall or that Hancock could only score 3 out of 6 in heats 13 and 15, but I suspect you knew that :wink:

It was lynch who put greg on the worst gate and not telling lemon what the score was so he didnt try to take hall out.

Funny that because my info was the riders chose their gate positions for the final race.

Funny that because my info was the riders chose their gate positions for the final race.

So greg said ok we only need to not lose a 5-1, I am your best rider so I will go off the worst gate!!