British Speedway Forum

Brilliant that they are still running. Chuffed to bits.

Premier League material now thread needs moving

You missed one of the peas from the pod Irk Deflector :wink:

Oh your far to cool for me

Well that's a brum style comeback so I'm not wrong am I.

love to see a Peterborough NL side..there's still time

Good idea, we could have a thread in each section then. Edited by Noodles

love to see a Peterborough NL side..there's still time

Not a chance but lets hope the PL side is well supported Edited by foreverblue

Well that's a brum style comeback so I'm not wrong am I.

It appears you are not this time, lol

I thought that I'd explained it but keep forgetting that I'm communicating with special needs. It is a valid point and will be sorted in good time without you and/or your sensible inmates banging on.

Oh dear, you forgot to tell the boys and girls that you ignore me but always reply. How clumsy of you. LMFAO.

Wherever this thread is there is a growing suspicion that it was never the intention to close down Panthers, but to drop into Premier League. This way it looks like Panthers have been saved the other way looked like a demotion.

Edited by wealdstone

The people who are constantly asking for this to be moved to the PL section need to do something with their lives.

Get a grip.

I agree, autistic speedway nerds strike again ffs they can't cope with it, it plagues their lives... How sad :)

I hear Tuesday nights have been pencilled in as race night, as long as its not Wednesday suites me. Wife won't be too pleased though.........

Wherever this thread is there is a growing suspicion that it was never the intention to close down Panthers, but to drop into Premier League. This way it looks like Pannthers have been saved the other way looked like a demotion.

Growing suspicion where? It would have been easy enough to justify a drop down based on costs, crowds, fixtures and product etc. I agree that initially it looks like saviour, which may or may not be true, but any long term Panthers fans will give it 6 months or so, based on the history, to see how it pans out.

Oh dear, you forgot to tell the boys and girls that you ignore me but always reply. How clumsy of you. LMFAO.

Does anything actually register in that head of yours? I would try to explain yet again but you're the Gareth Keenan of the BSF. The sensible people's team leader which is like making the div kid milk monitor!

Edited by Crump99