British Speedway Forum

Garrity and Steve Worrall at reserve? If Stevie is motoring then that could be as good as a potential Lambert/Kerr pairing at Lynn. All subjective of course and there seems to be enough speculation to suggest that Cook may not even be an Ace in 2014.

If they keep Zagar then Garrity would be the final rider for the top five positions as he has an assessed average over three points so they would still have two reserves to find

However they could go with Hougaard and Wells or Wolbert for the last two places

Edited by INCOGNITO

If you get Zager as it say's in the Nicholls report, then Cook would not fit if my sums are correct

Zagar and cook fit with worralls 2.5% deduction

If they keep Zagar then Garrity would be the final rider for the top five positions as he has an assessed average over three points so they would still have two reserves to find

However they could go with Hougaard and Wells or Wolbert for the last two places

. Think we will see manzares as the 5th rider. With garrity and are worrall the reserves

MY understanding is that Cook was more upset about the timing of the story in the Edinburgh paper than the actual content...

Yep it was the timing he diddnt like.

He's got a big night at Edinburgh on Friday. Assume he wanted it announced then as that is where he will sign it. In front of his fans

Edited by Phil The Ace

Poole are expecting to line up with Kyle Newman as a reserve on a higher average in the PL than Garrity, no reason Garrity won't be eligible for an EL reserve berth.

• Like 1

Must say, this signing does surprise me as I expected Scotty to remain nearer his southern base, non the less welcome to Kirky Lane Scotty, a track you have shown a good liking to in the past.

Thing is though, Scott will be riding in Poland on a sunday, so flies into Manchester on the monday and drives back to Ipswich after the meeting(or to Stansted for tuesday flight to Sweden)? So not too bad really....

I thought the riders at 6 and 7 (reserves) will be allocated from a pool of N L riders, where does Garrity ride in the N L?

Garrity and Steve Worrall at reserve? If Stevie is motoring then that could be as good as a potential Lambert/Kerr pairing at Lynn. All subjective of course and there seems to be enough speculation to suggest that Cook may not even be an Ace in 2014.

I read it that Craig was pi**ed off with the Journalist/Newspaper for leaking the story as he wanted to announce the news himself, note neither Edinburgh Monarchs nor Belle Vue Aces have mentioned anything about Craig signing.

Best wishes to Scotty for the coming season. From my favourite club to my second favourite!

Cracking Bloke , glad he got fixed up so fast , would have thought he had a pick of quiet a few teams too . . Hope he has a Brilliant season for the Aces . NEVER EVER GAVE LESS THAN 100% FOR COVENTRY .

• Like 5

I thought the riders at 6 and 7 (reserves) will be allocated from a pool of N L riders, where does Garrity ride in the N L?

It seemed that way but with riders such as Newman, long out of the NL, being suggested as being part of the list of eligible riders then omission of Garrity from said list would be an outrage.

I read it that Craig was pi**ed off with the Journalist/Newspaper for leaking the story as he wanted to announce the news himself, note neither Edinburgh Monarchs nor Belle Vue Aces have mentioned anything about Craig signing.

I'd like to see Cook at Belle Vue, be good to see him stay loyal and as the Aces have struggled for some time it would be good for them to put together a good team.

As has been stated and clarified several times already, the reserves will be selected/allocated from a list of NL and lower order PL riders!!

With a degree of preference given to a rider who is either a club asset or lives close to that club!!

Edited by Skidder1

The original AGM statement was incorrect and, subsequently, amended to include young British riders with both, NL and PL experience, but little in the EL

Nicholls is great News for the 'Aces'. :t::approve: :approve:

• Like 1

In a watered down League Cook will hit 9 Nicholls 8 and Worral 7.5. That's a hellva foundation the Aces management have put down