British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

Plan C now then!! :D

PP x 2?? :wink:

Edited by Skidder1

From my understanding Magic will not be returning to Poole.

Had his best season in the UK this year too! Birmingham look like they could do with him! :wink:

.................... or PD?? Edited by scottyfan

So you know the final two signings? I would be very interested if you could share with everyone because last time I looked the 3 who have been named were part of the team that finished second in the league campaign this year! :rolleyes:

No just looking at the team so far and cant see where the improvement is, maybe the last two aignings will change my opinion

Magic should be back and he could be bringing over a friend or two that will be at two different tracks

Pepe Protasiewicz and Pawel Predpelski............................didn't see that coming. :wink:

• Like 1

No just looking at the team so far and cant see where the improvement is, maybe the last two aignings will change my opinion

Really? In a league that is severely watered down you don't think Morris will continue to improve? Kildemand probably the most exciting rider in the league - after Ward and Batch being able to maintain or improve his level back to his best year at Peterborough? I think you are wrong but we will see.

Can I ask where you think the improvement will come from Poole's announced riders in the 1-5? Ward is already top of the averages and Josh G has been around for 6 years and hardly set the world on fire in that time - and now in the 1-5 rather than reserve?

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

I thought KK might well be wearing the Poole colours next season however, we now hear he is not riding in the UK 2014 and is even selling his transport van here!?

It has to be said I'm now getting a tad more intrigued just who is joining us at Wimborne Rd!?

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Heard a whisper that Linus could be heading south for the season.

Not the best on that average imo, he was awful last before another injury struck..

Thats terrific news if true, thought he was very good last season and should improve at the away tracks hopefully!

Dont rate swindons team myself

Oh there's a surprise you don't rate Swindon's team but guess all they have to do for you to change that view would be sign for Poole!!!.

Can you let me know the last 2 signings as it's a pretty daft thing to say without knowing who they are surely??

Not the best on that average imo, he was awful last before another injury struck..

Surely Linus has to be worth a shout as he was quality in 2011.

Really? In a league that is severely watered down you don't think Morris will continue to improve? Kildemand probably the most exciting rider in the league - after Ward and Batch being able to maintain or improve his level back to his best year at Peterborough? I think you are wrong but we will see.

Can I ask where you think the improvement will come from Poole's announced riders in the 1-5? Ward is already top of the averages and Josh G has been around for 6 years and hardly set the world on fire in that time - and now in the 1-5 rather than reserve?

Yes i do think Morris will improve. And id have him in my team tomorrow... I wouldn't really worry yourself Steve0, im very sure Matt has things in hand, besides, its what we do in October that really counts, we just like to play with you all for 7 mths, and give you false hope.. Now, if we jer jer jiggle things around, we might just squeeze one more Trophy on that shelf. Or perhaps start another, as we will need it!! :rofl::approve:

Strange that KK is due a testimonial this season & now not riding here.

Always liked him as when he was on form he was brilliant to watch at Swindon & at Poole & maybe an enigma but had a terrific race style.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 1

Oh there's a surprise you don't rate Swindon's team but guess all they have to do for you to change that view would be sign for Poole!!!.

Can you let me know the last 2 signings as it's a pretty daft thing to say without knowing who they are surely??

Surely Linus has to be worth a shout as he was quality in 2011.

I really hope he gets the chance, hopefully his poor form last season was just a blip..

Edited by blupanther