British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

I think Chris and Darcy have bought one between them - for possible future use at Belle Vue!! :D

• Like 5

I think Chris and Darcy have bought one between them - for possible future use at Belle Vue!! :D

Good idea - it's always good to get a result beyond Heat 10!!! ;)

• Like 2

Good idea - it's always good to get a result beyond Heat 10!!! ;)

Never give up do you.. I can smell those sour Grapes from here in poole..

That's some nose Starman, with the strong westerly winds we have at the moment.. :wink:

• Like 4

That's some nose Starman, with the strong westerly winds we have at the moment.. :wink:

Yep, its amasing how sensitive my Nose is.. ;)

Sad to see they're still deluding themselves down there with the 'sour grapes' garbage. It's a bit like an obnoxious guy claiming everyone hates him because he's too handsome...Still, little things please little minds.

• Like 1

Ah, give us a wink Starman!! ;)

• Like 2

Sad to see they're still deluding themselves down there with the 'sour grapes' garbage. It's a bit like an obnoxious guy claiming everyone hates him because he's too handsome...Still, little things please little minds.

We are too handsome.

There was a major incident in Poole yesterday when the central cctv office put out an alert because all they could see on the screens was a nose, all the cameras were affected and the police were on the lookout for the offender, and have asked the public to come forward with any information. One name has come from many sources, some from far afield as Ipswich, Peterborough, Belle Vue and Coventry but the police are not revealing the name of the person they are hunting, but have only said they are looking for someone who wears a white coat.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Yep, its amasing how sensitive my Nose is.. ;)

Hardly surprising all the rubbing it does.......

Hardly surprising all the rubbing it does.......

Not as much rubbing as you'll be doing over our handsome faces and multiple victories this season...

Not as much rubbing as you'll be doing over our handsome faces and multiple victories this season...

:icon_smile_clown:

Hmmmm speedway tracks round football or rugby pitches often mean a 'square' or narrow circuit. The old Poole wasn't wide enough, let's hope it doesn't go back to that.