British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

Yellow card for Mr Shovlar I think for his comments regarding Smoli!!

I think it shows how ridiculous the comments have got that the 'Good' Poole supporters have remained silent on this subject!

• Like 6

Think most posters have over-reacted to Darcy`s yellow card plea, as he knows all about there use in the Polish elite league-however there is controversy along with the cards-Rafal Szombierski was Red carded in the Polish play-offs against Darcy`s team Torun.

I think it shows how ridiculous the comments have got that the 'Good' Poole supporters have remained silent on this subject!

absolutly spot on mate. There are lots of Poole fans on here but only the 1 troll. Fact is none of the decent Poole fans have backed up anything he said or agreed with him. Just wished a few more told him to sling his hook. We had a troll aljack on the Ipswich thread and eventually he ended up going. Not one person agrees with his Smolinski comment but if he thinks that was reckless he don't get out much or understand speedway. Yes I maybe used to much language but fact is 99% of the true fans here have backed me up

Think most posters have over-reacted to Darcy`s yellow card plea, as he knows all about there use in the Polish elite league-however there is controversy along with the cards-Rafal Szombierski was Red carded in the Polish play-offs against Darcy`s team Torun.

i quite like the idea of a yellow card system for reckless riding but Ward obviously hasn't seen the video if he thinks in anyway Smolinski was reckless or dirty. So in this case Smolinski is massively on the clear

Smolinski was rightly excluded for being completely out of control. There's no argument regardless of who the rider is, being a Poole rider or not.

If a rider causes an accident but all riders continue, then a yellow card could be issued. If the same rider causes another crash or incident where a rider falls, then a red card can be given and a rider thrown out of the meeting.

Makes sense and stops dangerous and desperate moves which could cause injury to innocent victims.

Is there a reason you didn't post this suggestion in the aftermath of holder knocking nicki pedersen off in the pairs the other night?

I think we should go one step further and ban riders who deliberately cheat. That would be Ward against Wolves when he layed on the track

• Like 1

what a prize tool you are surely you don't believe the crap you write..........................just an effing troll

Forums biggest troll by a mile or a brainless numpty ............decide people!!

blinkered effing moron

Possibly the best ever description of the wretched Mr Shoveller

If you don't like abuse then I suggest you don't use inflammatory comments about the current leader of the SGP riding above his ability. It was as clear as day that Smoli hit a rut. Rather than throw mud elsewhere maybe you should look closer to home and ask why Darcy spent a lot of his time testing out the air fence!!

I'm not stirring anything - just giving my opinion :rolleyes:

I think you'll find that Nicki is the current leader of the SGP

Today's Bournemouth Echo has a write up on Poole's options regarding Darcy, who is expected to be out for up to six weeks.

The return of Holder for tonight's meeting was not an option because Chris doesn't have any equipment in the country and only steps off the plane today so would be jet lagged anyway.

Matt Ford is in talks to bring in Holder as a short term replacement until Darcy recovers. Although six weeks is the usual time a rider will be out for such an injury, ward hopes the time will be much shorter.

Is the thought that darcy will still ride in the next gp (I.e. six weeks out from league racing only?). Would be a real shame for the series if he is forced to miss it and be at such a disadvantage at this early stage.

• Like 2

Smolinski was rightly excluded for being completely out of control. There's no argument regardless of who the rider is, being a Poole rider or not.

Is there a reason you didn't post this suggestion in the aftermath of holder knocking nicki pedersen off in the pairs the other night?

I think we know the answer to that one, waihekraces!!

• Like 2

Not an official meeting so doesn't count!!! :D

One of the issues Poole face if Holder replaces Ward, is whether Noddy is consistent enough to maintain an average of more than 9.07 (Darcy's) in order that Darcy can step back in when fit.

Chris is easing himself back into competitive racing after serious injury!! Doing reasonably well in the occasional individual meeting is not the same as performing consistently at League level - albeit in a weakened EL!!!

• Like 1

Most sensible Poole supporters are generally embarrassed by the troll.

Most sensible Poole supporters are generally embarrassed by the troll.

What meaningful post have you made on this POOLE thread?

Answer = zero. If you have nothing worthwhile to say better to keep schtum than prove you are just trolling on a POOLE thread.

• Like 1

What meaningful post have you made on this POOLE thread?

Answer = zero. If you have nothing worthwhile to say better to keep schtum than prove you are just trolling on a POOLE thread.

NOW, whats YOUR excuse for trolling on other threads then, the masses await your answer.