British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

Phil isn't normally shy in coming on here, so hopefully he will explain the situation and why the rankings are how they are, and why the rule has been amended..... Where art thou whizzer?? :)

Starman, if your brains were made of dynamite there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off.

Surely this post deserves a spot in the BSF hall of fame!!?

Forum Gold :)

• Like 1

Starman2006's posts show no morals.

Or signs of life.

Sometimes I read this thread and smile............other times like now I am wondering whether its speedway fans or school kids that are posting on here...............

what has happened has happened and you can't do anything to change it.............

Sheesh some people are never happy.............

RP

Of course you can do something about it. There is no place for corruption so people have every right to stand up and say so.

We ALL know what happened. Corruption by BSPA/Phil Morris/MF/POOLE resulting in just one club benefiting by the corrupt decision.

Can someone possibly Phil Morris answer this Question with regards the current averages and the Draft list ?.

Nathan Greaves current NL average 6.36

Benji Compton current NL average 6.37

Nathan Greaves Current draft position, 21

Benji Compton Current draft position, 25

Now i may not be the brightest spark around, but i cant for the life of me understand why Nathan is higher than Benji in the draft, can only be due to some manipulation by people running the draft, but for what reason ?.

The reason is clear. Blatant cheating and manipulation by MF/Poole/Phil Morris/BSPA.

You see it very clearly. Shame some close minded Poole fans cant see it.

Think its wrong to tar Poole fans with the same brush.

Red Panda can see the issue but declines to comment - fair enough.

Others are not happy what there club has done.

Then you have Starman lol

• Like 2

Think its wrong to tar Poole fans with the same brush.

You want to see the rubbish she's been posting on Facebook then LOL

• Like 1

So last year we had the farce at Belle vue to ensure Poole made the play offs, this year we have compton gate...ABP

Edited by noggin

Ahh!! ........

Now its dawned on me......... who it is............. if you get me.................

• Like 1

So last year we had the farce at Belle vue to ensure Poole made the play offs, this year we have compton gate...ABP

And the turn-about in the King's Lynn v Peterborough result amendment when it was looking like the points Peterborough were given would take them above Poole.

• Like 1

Can someone possibly Phil Morris answer this Question with regards the current averages and the Draft list ?.

Nathan Greaves current NL average 6.36

Benji Compton current NL average 6.37

Nathan Greaves Current draft position, 21

Benji Compton Current draft position, 25

Now i may not be the brightest spark around, but i cant for the life of me understand why Nathan is higher than Benji in the draft, can only be due to some manipulation by people running the draft, but for what reason ?.

You've missed off Brendan Johnson's NL average in your comparison!! By the way its 6.86.. Oh hang on that's higher than Benji Compton's - what a shocker!!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

You've missed off Brendan Johnson's NL average in your comparison!! By the way its 6.86.. Oh hang on that's higher than Benji Compton's - what a shocker!!!

Benji Compton is averaging about 9 this season for Kent. Compare that to most of the draft riders and that puts him in the top 15 easily, possibly even top 10! TBH, as the draft is about young riders all the older riders should be shuffled up a place or two as well.

Yet in this weeks Speedway Star, the top 25 on actual meetings this year has Compton on 8.18. Can't tell you what Brendan is running at, but he's not in the Top 25 - what a shocker!!

• Like 3

Ahh!! ........

Now its dawned on me......... who it is............. if you get me.................

Yes..........I've got you............

Have to disagree. Red Panda believes there are no issues.

:t:

Ahh!! ........

I get you too...........also............... as well......

• Like 2

pressure from Sky, it's seems it's necessary to have Poole in the playoffs EVERY year no matter what

pressure from Sky, it's seems it's necessary to have Poole in the playoffs EVERY year no matter what

Poole were in the play offs anyway so should've stuck with a local lad in Brendan .

• Like 1

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Yes..........I've got you............

Gater1 totally oblivious though