British Speedway Forum

Good to see Kim in the SWC this evening - very impressive first ride!

Still amazed he was picked ahead of Ljung! :shock:

Thought he rode well tonight and could have scored more. Always looks good at Lynn and certainly has something about him.

• Like 2

Still amazed he was picked ahead of Ljung! :shock:

Without getting into the merits of a Ljung -v-Nilsson argument Swedish speedway is probably even more divided by warring factions than the BSPA. Beggar's belief that they have a rider of Fast Freddie's calibre that refuses to ride for them. There have been problems for some years now.

Without getting into the merits of a Ljung -v-Nilsson argument Swedish speedway is probably even more divided by warring factions than the BSPA. Beggar's belief that they have a rider of Fast Freddie's calibre that refuses to ride for them. There have been problems for some years now.

For Sweden/Freddie Lindgren read GB/Scott Nicholls and the late Lee Richardson. So just how is Swedish Speedway more divided than British? ;)

• Like 1

For Sweden/Freddie Lindgren read GB/Scott Nicholls and the late Lee Richardson. So just how is Swedish Speedway more divided than British? ;)

One was about money the other about internal politics. There has been internal controversies in Sweden for sometime..

Or, to be brutally honest, not so much about money - more a case of 'money owed'!

And just to add - NEVER PAID!

A shame, Bridger should have been sacked.

Someone don't know the facts

Reading between the lines, it looks like Cook has sacked Mikkel Bech tonight because he got injured riding for his country in the U21 SWC!!! Apparently that shows he has no commitment to the club !!

Daniel King looks to be his replacement.

While Watt has looked totally commited the last two nights :D

While Watt has looked totally commited the last two nights :D

Exactly.........but Watt is one of Cook's mates, so it doesn't count !!

As I said elsewhere last night:

I didn't hear all of Jon's comments, but if he was suggesting that Bech might be replaced then I have mixed feelings. He has been brilliant, but he has also been missing a lot for various reasons. I want a team of riders who are committed to the club, but at the same time it would be terrible to potentially damage our relationship with a young talent who has so much potential. I would hate to see him visiting with another team!

Reading between the lines, it looks like Cook has sacked Mikkel Bech tonight because he got injured riding for his country in the U21 SWC!!! Apparently that shows he has no commitment to the club !!

That obviously isn't the only example of a lack of commitment though.

Edited by Mjolnir

Shouldn't Watt be the one replaced. :blink:

Well Poole maybe looking for a new number 1 shortly. :D

• Like 2

Confirmation:

http://www.lakesidehammers.co/content/?p=8438

So without the team change it would have been guests for the rest of the season anyway ... I just hope we see him next year!

I would say welcome Danny, but he's been sharing our #8 position with Rory for a few weeks now! Haha. I did wonder if he would join us at the start of the season ... I guess I accidentally ended up half right!

Edited by Mjolnir