British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

King's Lynn Stars 2014

We're not talking about a few meetings at the end of the season Haza!

We're not talking about a few meetings at the end of the season Haza!

nor am I

That's what Nicki was considering though and decided fixtures clashed?

if certain circumstances was to change think you'd find Nicki would jump at the chance .

That's what Nicki was considering though and decided fixtures clashed?

as I said if circumstances was to change

Was that really June? Goodness, where has the time gone? Welcome back anyway!

Yes it was really June! This year seems to have flown by really fast. I guess I'll have to look back here more often now seeing as the season's finished!

Edited by em1500uk

Now that Rosco has a bigger role at Swindon for 014 than ever before one wonders if that may influence Mads K into reversing his reluctance into returning to Blunsdon as i know he does love it at KL?...just a thought as at Swindon we will be looking to use as many assets as possible and lets be fair we havent got many that are usable or useful i.e Miedzinski Pavlic Sweetman Sedgeman!

Have Sweetman and Sedgeman packed up ?

Sweetman has retired sadly. Sedge couldn't find a place in either EL or PL.

Slightly off topic here,but is it correct that Mads,NKI and Schlein are playing in a charity football match at the Walks on the 17th Nov.If they are I think I will go along to watch.

Have read on twitter that Rory isn't but think Mads and Niels are, I'm sure on Radio Norfolk they have also said Olly Allen will play too! We just have to hope Mads survives his ice skating this weekend lol

We'll just hope that Mads isn't bribed by Rosco to go back to Swindon Hagonshocker ;)

Edited by Trees

Have read on twitter that Rory isn't but think Mads and Niels are, I'm sure on Radio Norfolk they have also said Olly Allen will play too! We just have to hope Mads survives his ice skating this weekend lol

We'll just hope that Mads isn't bribed by Rosco to go back to Swindon Hagonshocker ;)

What time is the kick off,do you know.

Nice and quiet on the team front. Not a single rumour from anyone at all. In fact all Stars fans very quiet full stop.

Anyone still alive???

I no longer have any news to report as my ketchup supplier has left my company so am relying on you all to get the ball rolling

• Like 1

All you can say is more will be known after next weekends conference . Also good to see on Twitter how Niels Rory and Mads seem to be tweeting each other which is good in my view - ideal base to start team building with those 3 plus Porsing if the averages allows .

All you can say is more will be known after next weekends conference . Also good to see on Twitter how Niels Rory and Mads seem to be tweeting each other which is good in my view - ideal base to start team building with those 3 plus Porsing if the averages allows .

That's great news :t:

gotta be worth a high 6....! :rofl:

• Like 1