British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

King's Lynn Stars 2014

Iversen, Bjerre, Schlein, Lambert plus another probably Porsing is my guess at your top 5 plus your 2 NL stars.

Dont think you'll sign K. Bjerre.

Put on his facebook today that hes not sure if he will ride in the U.K next season, Kings Lynns team is ment to be all signed up.

Scheiln world class???

If Buster and Rob see fit to leave Mads out, then you have to back that. Maybe Rosco wants him back and gets first dibs on him

I will be great to get Lambert signed up just so he becomes an asset but, IMO I'm still to be convinced he's good enough to come and play with the big boys.

Screamer he might not be good enough to play with the big boys at the start of the season, but I would suggest come the end of the season he will have some notable scalps to his name. After all The League isn't won until the last 2 meetings of the season.

• Like 1

Exactly. If he goes into an EL top five on his sixteenth birthday I hope people don't expect miracles from the off, but I bet some will, and they'll be wondering what all the fuss was about. But over the course of the season and beyond he'd show his potential and talent.

Making the huge assumption that Iversen, Schlein & Lambert sign then given the choice between Mads & Stead or Bjerre & Porsing (both suggestions made on this thread) then its a tough one but I'd have to go for Bjerre and Porsing. As good as Mads is for team spirit, the scoring of Bjerre and the potential of Porsing would be a greater factor IMO, even allowing for Stead's likely improvement too (subject to his recovery from injury).

Porsing is the strange one. Normally he'd be nailed on with his average and end of season form but I can't help but think he'll miss out as Lambert is too good to pass up.

Under last seasons rules, he would have made the perfect reserve.

Exactly. If he goes into an EL top five on his sixteenth birthday I hope people don't expect miracles from the off, but I bet some will, and they'll be wondering what all the fuss was about. But over the course of the season and beyond he'd show his potential and talent.

Making the huge assumption that Iversen, Schlein & Lambert sign then given the choice between Mads & Stead or Bjerre & Porsing (both suggestions made on this thread) then its a tough one but I'd have to go for Bjerre and Porsing. As good as Mads is for team spirit, the scoring of Bjerre and the potential of Porsing would be a greater factor IMO, even allowing for Stead's likely improvement too (subject to his recovery from injury).

I've been saying Porsing is a must since the season ended he will be a very good rider at the highest level for me Porsing and Lambert are the two most important signings the club will make . As for the rest of the team as much as I like Mads I think he will return to Swindon as others have said NKI Kenneth B and Rory- Lambert and Porsing would make a strong top 5

Got to be Mads and Stead because they are very nice people .

Porsing is the strange one. Normally he'd be nailed on with his average and end of season form but I can't help but think he'll miss out as Lambert is too good to pass up.

Under last seasons rules, he would have made the perfect reserve.

I hope not we watched him at Pardubice in the world U21 WC were he rode very well and again at Ostrow in Poland he was very impressive in both meetings - we can't leave him out on the average he's on it would be mad - if we go NKI Kenny B and Rory as top 3 add Lambert who else could we sign on the average he's on other than Porsing ?

Bjerre won't be here, he doesn't even know If he's riding in England yet, our team has been finalised.

Bjerre won't be here, he doesn't even know If he's riding in England yet, our team has been finalised.

Don't believe everything you read on Twitter. It was probably posted as a smoke screen. No doubt we'll all know, come next Thursday

What average is Kenni Larsen on ? and I seem to recall he went well around Saddlebow last season. Worth a mention