British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

Glasgow 2014

Now remember Glasgow

Its 4 HOME and 4 AWAY "LEAGUE" Matches before a rider becomes YOUR asset lol

• Like 1

Regarding the last comment I made I had been told from a usually reliable source that we were interested in them! They wouldn't be my choice!

Now that Berge has signed I'd like Ringwood, Vissing and Magnus Karlson to complete the team!

• Like 1

Lol the bandits fans will be gutted

Looks a good prospect but a strange move for Berge! His countryman (unless they dont get on) David Bellego at Berwick and would no doubt have mentored him. Also no doubt they would have stayed together.Glasgow must have pushed the boat out!

Looks a good prospect but a strange move for Berge! His countryman (unless they dont get on) David Bellego at Berwick and would no doubt have mentored him. Also no doubt they would have stayed together.Glasgow must have pushed the boat out!

are you talking hypothetically or just guessing?? :)

It's common knowledge that it's every young rider's dream to ride for Glasgow , he's only wanting to live that dream :P

• Like 6

It's common knowledge that it's every young rider's dream to ride for Glasgow , he's only wanting to live that dream :P

Spot on Paulco! LOL

are you talking hypothetically or just guessing?? :)

Given the fact that according to Tigers web several clubs were after him (4 mentioned) it obviously became a bidding war Edited by Catch Me If You Can

Really good signing by Glasgow.

Great to see more promising speedway talent coming to Scotland.

It's possible Pijper may have had an influence in the Berge signing. He was instrumental in Bellego signing in 2011

Berge is a good signing. ...he will do a fine job for Berwick in 2015!

• Like 3

Welcome to Glasgow Dimitri, Three to go, do we have Joey Ringwood at reserve along with Anders and go for 2 x 7 pointers or do we have Dimitri at reserve and go for an 8 point no. 1 and a 6 + 5+ second strings ?

• Like 1

Given the fact that according to Tigers web several clubs were after him (4 mentioned) it obviously became a bidding war

If Tigers are outbidding four other clubs, is it a wise policy? £55K deficit to overturn, you'd suspect the last thing they want to do is spend money on out-bidding others for an untried five-pointer.

Is he as good as Penfold, O'Malley or the Danes?

Edited by luluthetiger

Welcome to Glasgow Dimitri, Three to go, do we have Joey Ringwood at reserve along with Anders and go for 2 x 7 pointers or do we have Dimitri at reserve and go for an 8 point no. 1 and a 6 + 5+ second strings ?

One for the future on what I seen of him at Berwick last year ,looked a bit out of his depth , if I remember right Carr beat him very easily.He will do well to get a decent average in his 1st season.

The Glasgow Tigers have signed German Heatleader, KEVIN WOLBERT! Glad you have seen the light Kaiser Kev! ;)

www.glasgowtigers.co

• Like 4

The Glasgow Tigers have signed German Heatleader, KEVIN WOLBERT! Glad you have seen the light Kaiser Kev! ;)

www.glasgowtigers.co

Good to see Kevin hasn't chucked speedway...

Excellent signing by Glasgow... they are building a very interesting team.

Hopefully the punters will turn up for this team.

• Like 3