British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

Glasgow 2014

Seems to be more people from the East on here than on their own thread.

Thing is George some not all but some just can't accept that we are putting together a tidy wee team but they would prefer us still to be struggling as per last year for the life off me i don't know why they are taking such an interest in how we can't afford this rider or that rider and where is the money coming for this or that it is bordering on the obsessively pathetic.

Thing is George some not all but some just can't accept that we are putting together a tidy wee team but they would prefer us still to be struggling as per last year for the life off me i don't know why they are taking such an interest in how we can't afford this rider or that rider and where is the money coming for this or that it is bordering on the obsessively pathetic.

Just makes you realise that all that piffle about "Despite being an Edinburgh fan, I really do want to see Glasgow come back and have a strong Team" or "Scotland needs a strong Glasgow and Edinburgh, yadda yadda yadda" is just a lot of patronising poppycock!!!

POPPYCOOOOOOCK

• Like 1

Just makes you realise that all that piffle about "Despite being an Edinburgh fan, I really do want to see Glasgow come back and have a strong Team" or "Scotland needs a strong Glasgow and Edinburgh, yadda yadda yadda" is just a lot of patronising poppycock!!!

POPPYCOOOOOOCK

POPPYCOOOOOOCK

just poppy crap

handy looking side although last couple of signings could be cruical, both scottish teams look potential contenders.

cook v the kaiser will be fun.

• Like 1

Either Vissing or Wethers would be good.

Vissing might be waiting to see what happens at Peterborough as he is their asset tai believe

Would love vissing in the team. Its already been hinted by the directors that ringwood will be in the team so to add wethers on the basis of joey signing, we wouldn't be using our points efficiently.

Would love vissing in the team. Its already been hinted by the directors that ringwood will be in the team so to add wethers on the basis of joey signing, we wouldn't be using our points efficiently.

Vissing 6.89 as against Wethers 6.79 - not really that much difference Heather. I'd be happy with either. Problem is if it's neither of them then it would be a wee bit harder to utilise the remaining points efficiently with the remaining riders if Joey does indeed sign. Unless, of course, there's another surprise looming.

• Like 1

Vissing 6.89 as against Wethers 6.79 - not really that much difference Heather. I'd be happy with either. Problem is if it's neither of them then it would be a wee bit harder to utilise the remaining points efficiently with the remaining riders if Joey does indeed sign. Unless, of course, there's another surprise looming.

Ahh yes, sorry I got muddled up because I had been making that same point earlier if we signed henning along with joey. Studying for my exams has totally fried my brain today haha. In that case I would still prefer vissing over wethers.

Ahh yes, sorry I got muddled up because I had been making that same point earlier if we signed henning along with joey. Studying for my exams has totally fried my brain today haha. In that case I would still prefer vissing over wethers.

Good luck with your exams Heather.

When you feel down, remember there's always someone worse off than yourself.....

......Tonight you could be a Monarch

• Like 3

Good luck with your exams Heather.

When you feel down, remember there's always someone worse off than yourself.....

......Tonight you could be a Monarch

hahaha! VERY TRUE!!! Thanks George :)

Very true, never gave it a thought. What happens if it is yellow/blue.

Why would it be yellow/blue? Danish national colours are red/white. ;) ideal :t::cheers:

Vissing signs for Berwick. Could it be Wethers for us along with Ringwood?