British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

Glasgow 2014

Barrett certainly had a couple of good meetings at Ashfield, but over two seasons very much hit-and-miss for Berwick. Facundo Albin was a huge favourite at Sheffield, has every chance of going further in the sport and might well be a better and indeed less-expensive option.

Although Joey Ringwood must be given every chance to get his paperwork together.

Barrett certainly had a couple of good meetings at Ashfield, but over two seasons very much hit-and-miss for Berwick. Facundo Albin was a huge favourite at Sheffield, has every chance of going further in the sport and might well be a better and indeed less-expensive option.

Although Joey Ringwood must be given every chance to get his paperwork together.

While Barrett did have good meetings round Ashfield in 2012 ,last season he was very ordinary

Barrett certainly had a couple of good meetings at Ashfield, but over two seasons very much hit-and-miss for Berwick. Facundo Albin was a huge favourite at Sheffield, has every chance of going further in the sport and might well be a better and indeed less-expensive option.Although Joey Ringwood must be given every chance to get his paperwork together.

Well, it's not difficult to work out who you are is it ? Jeez, how many accounts do you have ?

• Like 1

Good chance he won't be british

Good chance he won't be british

SNP now sponsoring the Tigers! ;)

If from what I heard is true, Jody's visa expired and was not re-newed ! If this is the case then you can savely say he will not

Be in glasgows 2014 team.

Well, it's not difficult to work out who you are is it ? Jeez, how many accounts do you have ?

i bet lulu and Freddie are thinking the same :)
  • Like 2

Would really like Joey back. But if not I Think we have 4.22 left and the German rider helfer would fit in perfect

Edited by mac101

If it was helfer it would make my day!

We've had some duds , but even O'Malley was better than him . :lol:

• Like 1