Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

Glasgow 2014

What cheque book ? :shock::P

Nearest to that is our checked flag.

Assuming we still have it.

• Like 1

Anders Thomson first signing.

That was one of the easier signing's to predict was always going to be one of the first given his average and i would be surprised if he didn't add 1.5 pts on to his starting average Good reserve and will only improve as long as he leaves the lawn mower in the garage

• Like 2

That was one of the easier signing's to predict was always going to be one of the first given his average and i would be surprised if he didn't add 1.5 pts on to his starting average Good reserve and will only improve as long as he leaves the lawn mower in the garage

Delighted he's signed.

Wonder if the next signing will be another familiar Dane! I keep thinking that on a 5.30 average he couldn't be much worse but actually he might just be the same as 2013 which won't do.

Interesting that Theo Pijper was billed as appearing last night, he would be a most welcome signing. A solid second string and good home rider, something we really didn't have this year.

Also, we are making signings but have no recognised team manager. As a point of interest who is making team decisions?

Stewart Dickson confirmed as team manager and he has input into signings

• Like 2

Wonder if the next signing will be another familiar Dane! I keep thinking that on a 5.30 average he couldn't be much worse but actually he might just be the same as 2013 which won't do.

Interesting that Theo Pijper was billed as appearing last night, he would be a most welcome signing. A solid second string and good home rider, something we really didn't have this year.

Also, we are making signings but have no recognised team manager. As a point of interest who is making team decisions?

Hope Not Henning is on that average as he is consistently inconsistent what we really need is younger riders with the ability to improve alas i can't see this from Bager on Theo i would be delighted if he made the switch back across but with an average of 7.70 he would be one of the heat leaders which shouldn't really be a problem especially at home.

Justin Sedgemen put on facebook that he is looking for a team spot in UK ... What would his average be ? and do you reckon he is worth a punt ?

Edited by dorothy58

Justin Sedgemen put on facebook that he is looking for a team spot in UK ... What would his average be ? and do you reckon he is worth a punt ?

Is Joey Ringwood coming back?

Is Joey Ringwood coming back?

Not heard anything yet. Would like him back at reserve along with Anders

A figure of 4.99 always seems to be quoted whenever his name crops up.

If his head and equipment are right he could add 2 points to that IMO. If not he could fail to even match it.

Joey Ringwood a heap better than Justin Sedgmen. Also, he would live locally, Sedgmen would more than likely want to stay in Swindon, where he has always lived while in England.

Pleased hes signed so certain Glasgow fans can stop crying about Berwick possibly poaching him. Good signing.

Lol