British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

King's Lynn Young Stars 2014?

If they run next year what team does everyone think they will have. Since their my favourite NL team i will GUESS that their team next year will consist of:

1. Lewis Kerr 8.22

2. Darren Mallett 6.04

3. Steve Worrall 7.09

4. Lewis Rose 6.76

5. Jake Knight 7.62

6. Shane Waldron 3.00

7. Danny Phillips 3.00 or 3.77

Please don't criticise this (in a bad way) as i am not all too smart on the NL. :t:

Dont think lewis kerr is allowed to do national league next year as his premier league average is to high

• Like 1

Yes, the 40.00 limit was agreed 2 years ago to be effective for the next 3 years and Diamonds, if Kerr wants to ride PL then he can't do NL as well as his PL average is over 5.00... Also though, I read that Josh Bailey has already signed a contract for 2014!

Is a 5.00 PL average now the limit? Was it not 4.00 before?

(Given up trying to keep up with all the rules!)

Is a 5.00 PL average now the limit? Was it not 4.00 before?

(Given up trying to keep up with all the rules!)

Yeah it's upped to 5.00 now, which is why Charles Wright (on 4.05) can double up.

Yeah it's upped to 5.00 now, which is why Charles Wright (on 4.05) can double up.

No it isnt. The limit is still 4.00 unless you are not in a PL 1-7 at the start of the season but are in a NL 1-7. You can then join a PL team without jeopardising your NL team spot providing your average is under 5, hence why Charles can double up at the end of the season.

• Like 1

Josh Bailey has already signed for the young stars.

Josh Bailey has already signed for the young stars.

Not quite. He's signed as an asset to the club, not necessarily to ride next season from what I can make out at the moment.

Not quite. He's signed as an asset to the club, not necessarily to ride next season from what I can make out at the moment.

They also said he was the first rider for next year team.

They also said he was the first rider for next year team.

What average will he be?

Is he any good?

Watched him in the play offs against Dudley, thought at 1st he was the mascot. Awful in the reserves race, so slow from the gate. As the meeting went he got better and better and headed Blackbird in one race before it was stopped, I think he then led Blackbird again in he restart only slide off on bend 3. Certainly a good prospect at reserve.

thought it was ash morris he led, I may be wrong tho. its been a few weeks. like you ,thought he was the mascot but as the meeting went on he got better, looking forward to watching his progress next year

Edited by bruno

thought it was ash morris he led, I may be wrong tho. its been a few weeks

Still thats pretty good for a 16 year old :)

thought it was ash morris he led, I may be wrong tho. its been a few weeks. like you ,thought he was the mascot but as the meeting went on he got better, looking forward to watching his progress next year

Yes, it was definately Morris that he led, and i think probably that was just a brief insight into things to come, the lad has potential