British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

No Chris Holder In 2014 In British League.

Are you related to Joey Essex? :D

Isn't it a shame Joey got all the brain cell. ;-)

• Like 1

. Im not going to elaborate.

I wonder why

Isn't it a shame Joey got all the brain cell. ;-)

Well he's got one more than you then...

• Like 1

Well he's got one more than you then...

Just when we start talking of brain cell challenged posters along comes the 2nd lowest of the lot.

As predictable as ever ....................

Edited by stevebrum

Are you related to Joey Essex? :D

I can think of another Joey he might be related to...

• Like 2

Poole is 299.1 metres not 229.1 metres :t:

Well, it near enough for a Swindon fan, give or take a metre or 6.. i mean, even Eastie is bigger than that... :rofl:

Apologies for the typo.

Poole's track is 299.1m. The track record is 56.91. So that's 21 metres per second.

Swindon's track is 363 metres. The track record is 63.86. That's 22.74 metres per second.

Sheffield is 361 metres. The track record is 59.1. That's 24.43 metres per second.

Edited by grachan

The bike actually burst the air fence which then caused it to lift. At that point even if the air fence stayed in place it wouldn't have given Chris much protection.

Thats exactly how i saw it.

If the air fence hadnt cushioned the bikes blow it could have then hit Holder

Here they all come, like Noahs Ark two by two. Must be kicking out time!! :lol: Your all missing the point, but nevermind. You stick to your guns..

Genuine question: What is the point you are making, because you haven't explained why you think your statement is true that Poole is the fastest track in the UK ...

Genuine question: What is the point you are making, because you haven't explained why you think your statement is true that Poole is the fastest track in the UK ...

I think he meant to say its the fastest track in Dorset, which as we all know, is the centre of the universe in speedway.. :D

• Like 4

I think he meant to say its the fastest track in Dorset, which as we all know, is the centre of the universe in speedway.. :D

I got it now.........Starman is correct. The earth rotates around it's axis from Wimbourne Road. So taking account of the speed of rotation (1070 mph) and the gravitational pull from all other speedway tracks in the world, it must be the fastest racetrack (I am sure Sudden Sam mentioned this in a Sky meeting).
  • Like 2

I got it now.........Starman is correct. The earth rotates around it's axis from Wimbourne Road. So taking account of the speed of rotation (1070 mph) and the gravitational pull from all other speedway tracks in the world, it must be the fastest racetrack (I am sure Sudden Sam mentioned this in a Sky meeting).

If you're gonna take the p**s, at least get the name/spelling of the road correct!! :D:wink:

• Like 1

Yes, didn't Chris Louis do the analysis on his iPad?

Cant believe some fans having a pop at Holder.

The man had serious injuries that he still hasn't recovered from. His aim surely is to be world champ again so why risk it in a poor league?

if poole are struggling come july matt will flash his cash and he will help out.

poole fastest track??? its the worst looked after track in the league!!

• Like 2

Cant believe some fans having a pop at Holder.

The man had serious injuries that he still hasn't recovered from. His aim surely is to be world champ again so why risk it in a poor league?

if poole are struggling come july matt will flash his cash and he will help out.

Totally agree, Holder is an out and out racer and needs to focus on getting his race fitness as sharp as possible, and where better than against the top riders in the world which sadly ain't over here any more.

Hopefully in a few years time the EL will get better and start to attract the top riders again which we all hope will include some British riders. I hope though that Holder unlike some other top riders remembers that Britain is where they cut their teeth in Speedway.

• Like 1