British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Damo b

Mildenhall 2014

I would like to see Danny Philips signed for next season, other than that any thoughts on who from the 2013 team will return? Halsey, Armstrong, Bates and can Nielsen ride NL this year? Those would by initial 5, with Phillips at reserve obviously.

Just confirmed Josh Bates and Joe Jacobs have joined Dan Halsey.Superb stuff :)

Phillips & Mountain are going to be at reserve so that leaves 10.37 for 2 riders. And Nielsen cant ride NL next year.

Phillips & Mountain are going to be at reserve so that leaves 10.37 for 2 riders. And Nielsen cant ride NL next year.

How u know this ?

How u know this ?

The first point has been reported in the press & the second is because Nielsen has a PL average over 4.00 so if he's signed by a PL team he can't double-up.

The first point has been reported in the press & the second is because Nielsen has a PL average over 4.00 so if he's signed by a PL team he can't double-up.

I don't think anything has been reported in the press with regards to Phillips but I'd like to think the promotion would want him in the team :)

• Like 1

I don't think anything has been reported in the press with regards to Phillips but I'd like to think the promotion would want him in the team :)

I've seen it mentioned by a local news reporter that he is to be offered terms and the team is to be complete by christmas.

That is not fact Islander15, obviously a number of riders are under consideration but at this stage the only riders confirmed are Halsey, Bates and Jacobs

That is not fact Islander15, obviously a number of riders are under consideration but at this stage the only riders confirmed are Halsey, Bates and Jacobs

I only mentioned what was reported by a journalist, which was he's to be offered terms and Phil you favourited the tweet I got it from!

In other news Mountain signs.

Fantastic to get Connor on board for next year.Really impressed at the end of last season.Looking forward to seeing what he can do in a whole season :)

A strong Mildenhall,Coventry,Kings Lynn,Cradley can not only be good for the NL but, british speedway. Looking forward to it already.

Hi! Kent fan here? Uve got yourselves a good rider in jack Kingston? Very impressive young rider with loads of potential? Lots of gutted kings fans that he wont b with us next year? The joys of having a crappy racenight and time tho!