British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

So where is North planning on basing himself Poole or Swindon ?

It says Poland!

North based South?

That's East!

It says Poland!That's East!

Looks like he's gone west for this Season anyway. :shock::sad::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I for one don't believe the North story, What nonsense.

Dak would be prepared to walk over broken glass bare footed to ride for the Panthers, I suspect Mr Horton hasn't reached a financial agreement with Dakota and we have been robbed off seeing a top rider like Dak.

Funny how Coventry can afford Hans and Harris and we can't even afford DAK!

I would love to hear Dak's side of the story.

Why do you think Coventry can afford Hans & Harris ? I reckon North just doesn't want to ride for the Panthers , like MJJ didn't ........Perhaps somebody scared them off !!

• Like 1

IF Richard Hall is signed, then all the hard work done so far, is ruined.

• Like 2

I for one don't believe the North story, What nonsense.

Dak would be prepared to walk over broken glass bare footed to ride for the Panthers, I suspect Mr Horton hasn't reached a financial agreement with Dakota and we have been robbed off seeing a top rider like Dak.

Funny how Coventry can afford Hans and Harris and we can't even afford DAK!

I would love to hear Dak's side of the story.

Complete BS

Move on he will not be a Panther in 2014

Complete BS

Move on he will not be a Panther in 2014

He's probably read some of Hougaard Racing Fans Posts, got frightened and has decided to go elsewhere. I know I would. :shock: :shock: :shock::wink:

• Like 1

If Horton wants a rider to score home and away Richard hall ain't the answer

You'll be hoping champs is wrong then, it's usually 50/50.

IF Richard Hall is signed, then all the hard work done so far, is ruined.

Maybe not,Hall was scoring reasonably well in the PL untill he suffered his injury at Berwick.He may not be top of the score charts week after week but he can do a decent job in backing up the top two of Fisher and Oostergaard.He knows the EOES well so should score well at home and should by now have the experience to do a job on the away tracks.

Maybe not,Hall was scoring reasonably well in the PL untill he suffered his injury at Berwick.He may not be top of the score charts week after week but he can do a decent job in backing up the top two of Fisher and Oostergaard.He knows the EOES well so should score well at home and should by now have the experience to do a job on the away tracks.

"top two of Fisher and Ostergaard" - Jeez! So I didn't dream it, we really are in the Prem :shock::P

Fisher and Lasse Bjerre .....

Fisher and Lasse Bjerre .....

Just shows how powerful Peterborough could be,where you have three riders who have the potential of being top two,add in Hall and it gives Peterborough a top quartet.

• Like 1

I personally think Hall would not retain his average, we can do a lot better, and be a real force away from home with someone other than Richard. Someone like Ales or Kauko... I mean a top 4 of:

Fisher, Lasse, Kauko and Ostergaard will score well around the majority of tracks.

• Like 1

I honestly believe that Richard Hall would be a great addition to the Panthers Team. :t:

Still - that's what it is all about - opinions. :)