British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

I'm sure Flyin Panther is not trying to get in my good books :lol:

No his speciality is Knickers.

Edited by bigcatdiary

I'm sure Flyin Panther is not trying to get in my good books :lol:

Knowing him it's not your books I'm saving you from (oops, Dick got in there first so to speak, fnarr fnarr :shock: ). Anyway that's lowered the tone to FP's level so time to stop and move on :D

Looking good for the upcoming fixture pile-up:

UK Weather: Summer is over with cold spell and even SNOW forecast next week

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

I just don't understand why, we as fans and promoters, have no patients in young brits improving slowing... baring in mind Ollie was in his first year and jacobs in his second year. Yet its ok for jonny foreigners who are now aged 25, been in the PL what 2 or 3 years and its fine? Then add in the extra cost to fly these riders in, it just doesn't make sense? And we wonder why there are problems with British Speedway....?

Do not rate Dilger at all. Spent alot of last season out injured.

Has an awkward style, and looks un-comfortable on his bike.

When Brian Havelock announced his signing for the 2012 season. Stated that the club were getting him as an asset. The begging bowl was out at the fans forum, when he was announced as the final signing for the 2012 team.

Do not rate Dilger at all. Spent alot of last season out injured.

Has an awkward style, and looks un-comfortable on his bike.

When Brian Havelock announced his signing for the 2012 season. Stated that the club were getting him as an asset. The begging bowl was out at the fans forum, when he was announced as the final signing for the 2012 team.

Also has a nasty habit of riding at the rider in front's back wheel, coming off the bend. Very dangerous.

Also has a nasty habit of riding at the rider in front's back wheel, coming off the bend. Very dangerous.

Totaly agree with you Dave.

Did it loads of times. Luckily no one seriously injured through his antics.

Glad you noticed it to. I brought it up many times on Bears Talk Forum.

Totaly agree with you Dave.

Did it loads of times. Luckily no one seriously injured through his antics.

Glad you noticed it to. I brought it up many times on Bears Talk Forum.

I have mentioned it a few times, especially coming off the forth bend and nearly clipping one of our lads. Dave Meldrum used to also do it at Berwick, especially going into the third bend. Got Bjarne one time.

never seen the lad ride he'll need to be careful round showground then, since the new silencers came in , a lot of riders pick up grip on bend 2 and lift and straighten up Edited by hans fan

never seen the lad ride he'll need to be careful round showground then, since the new silencers came in , a lot of riders pick up grip on bend 2 and lift and straighten up

Max doesn't need that excuse. :shock::P

No his speciality is Knickers.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Knowing him it's not your books I'm saving you from (oops, Dick got in there first so to speak, fnarr fnarr). Anyway that's lowered the tone to FP's level so time to stop and move on

Looking good for the upcoming fixture pile-up:

UK Weather: Summer is over with cold spell and even SNOW forecast next week

Really? Oh well! Whatever floats Flyin Panther's boat is all I can say in answer to that one ;)

Summer's over? Now there's a surprise...not!!!!

• Like 1

Jacobs is in his 6th season.

Started in 2009.

Second year in the PL as you very well know.

The best way to solve the problem would be to not allow a foreigner's average to drop below the assessed figure he comes in on.

• Like 4

i see panthers has a double header with berwick and plymouth.....can you imagine a call off at around 6.30, what cost that travelling expense would be??

Hall, Royno, Dilger, not the signings to make the Play Offs, Hall as has been said Ok at Sheffield, Royno really struggling to find some kind of confidence and form, and Dilger ? well Im amazed there are better riders out there and whats more they are english, you all mentioned JJ being dropped, and Olly not being recalled, well another who would have done NO worse than Dilger is Tom Perry, loves a big Track. Im sorry to say but with these signings goes Panthers hopes of the Play offs.

Edited by greyhoundp