British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Can't believe that Peterboro go to Plymouth Friday night and yet again riders missing Bjerre and Hall will they ever ride an away match with a full set of there own riders

do you know who is guesting for bjerre?

Edited by lewy

Have to say injuries have all but destroyed Panthers chances of success this season....

A season that offered so much optimism a month or so back looks to be ending in a damp squib - which is a great shame for the Promoters and the Fans!

I have to say, I agree!

Can't believe that Peterboro go to Plymouth Friday night and yet again riders missing Bjerre and Hall will they ever ride an away match with a full set of there own riders

Bjerre will be missed, but will Hall? ;)

Roynon looked great in his last 2 rides last night. Hall and Dilger off the pace though. What was the crowd like compared to most weeks. Seemed good but there was a fair few Witches fans present.

• Like 1

I have to say, I agree!

Bjerre will be missed, but will Hall? ;)

Hall wont be missed for sure , Bjerre rides more for Wolves these days , will make a good quiz question when was the last time they didnt have someone missing in an away match

do you know who is guesting for bjerre?

Aaron Summers seems to be the favourite guest these days

Hall wont be missed for sure , Bjerre rides more for Wolves these days , will make a good quiz question when was the last time they didnt have someone missing in an away match

The bit in bold is rather amusing I have to say :rofl:

Might be worth at least giving the new Riders a Meeting or two to get dialled in. Come on - at least give them a chance.

A chance - you clearly didn't see how bad Hall was

The bit in bold is rather amusing I have to say :rofl:

Had a quick look back at the results so far and it looks like Sunday May 4th Rye House League Cup was the last time Panthers rode away with all there own riders with no guests or R/R

Had a quick look back at the results so far and it looks like Sunday May 4th Rye House League Cup was the last time Panthers rode away with all there own riders with no guests or R/R

...yeah, that is a long time ago! Then again, the Panthers got some good results away from home with guests and R/R if I remember rightly? Can't remember exactly where though!

• Like 1

Summers riding for red car Friday night (otherwise would be at Brandon guesting for Howarth)

and we still lost by 6 to probably the weakest team in the PL! :o

...yeah, that is a long time ago! Then again, the Panthers got some good results away from home with guests and R/R if I remember rightly? Can't remember exactly where though!

Here's one for starters!!! Workington vs Peterborough (LCSF) 13/7/14 7.30pm

Peterborough = 48

1. Ryan Fisher R/R (UO 2, DB 3, LBJ 2', LBL 3 = 10+1)

2. Lewis Blackbird X, 0, 2, 3, 3 = 8

3. David Bellego (G) 1, 3, 1', 3, 3, 0 = 11+1

4. Ulrich Ostergaard 2, 3, 2, 0, 1, 1 = 9

5. Lasse Bjerre 3, 1, 2, 2', 0 = 8+1

6. Joe Jacobs 1, 0, 1', Fx = 2+1

7. Nicki Barrett 1', 3, 2', 1', 3 = 10+3

Summers riding for red car Friday night (otherwise would be at Brandon guesting for Howarth)

Steve Boxall for Hall and R/R for Bjerre fills you with joy don't it

So the run goes on, Pboro still haven't had a full 1-7 out away from home since Rye House on the 4th of may :oops:

Not one little tiddly bit scooby.... :neutral:

Fair to say this seasons gone to pot! Come back from Holiday, and to find Richard Hall, Max Dildo and Roynon riding for the Panthers is quite frankly embarrassing. Roynon at a push, don't mind, as potential there, just 2-3 too many injuries.

Hall is a joke of a signing, and has proved the case, R/R for Fisher, and think we could of beaten Ipswich. Dildo for Jacobs, what a shocker, should of been Olly Greenwood for Jacobs, and that should of happened when Olly was fit to come back.

Concentrate on next season now, build the side around:

Lasse

Lewis

Ostergaard

Barrett

and whatever fits around that IMO.

Fair to say this seasons gone to pot! Come back from Holiday, and to find Richard Hall, Max Dildo and Roynon riding for the Panthers is quite frankly embarrassing. Roynon at a push, don't mind, as potential there, just 2-3 too many injuries.

Hall is a joke of a signing, and has proved the case, R/R for Fisher, and think we could of beaten Ipswich. Dildo for Jacobs, what a shocker, should of been Olly Greenwood for Jacobs, and that should of happened when Olly was fit to come back.

top post :t:

should have just signed roynon on a 28 day contract for lewis for now... and kept running r/r for fisher until somebody suitable come along , left dildo where he belongs ...... abroad . hindsight is a wonderful thing but I don't know of anybody who thought dilger and hall would be good signings

• Like 1