British Speedway Forum
hagonshocker

Rosco Team Gb Boss

You would've been the first one if Britain were successful to say it was all down to Middlo but then try & exempt him from any blame when it was shocking.

I think that can be acknowledged as a given!

what would be a good year for Rosco and team GB...... a medal, reaching the final, reaching the play offs?

what would be a good year for Rosco and team GB...... a medal, reaching the final, reaching the play offs?

Best he can hope for is the race off.

Edited by Starman2006

As others have said, no matter who the manager it won't improve our chances. unfortunately Woffinden and to a lesser extent Harris, we are simply no match for Poland, Australia, or Sweden, and won't be for the next decade at least. Sure, Rosco will inject some passion and desire, but that won't be enough.

Rosco has done ok for a guy who probably only ever saw himself as a rider, and certainly not managerial material, and now finds himself at the summit of a speedway managers career. That, I admire him for. He has however, a thankless task ahead.

Yes, but only accepting Bitcoin ... :D

Blu and Steve0 are Scots Orlovski....... ;)

• Like 3

Finishing 1st or 2nd in the Race off meeting on the thursday, but with possibly young riders in the team, apart from Tai and Chris Harris, he may have to wait till 2015.

Congrats to Rosco, and I'll put money on him doing better this year than Middlo did last.

• Like 2

What would be a good year for Great Britain? For me, regardless of the results it will be the team manager & riders showing passion, aggression, anger, pride etc. Even if they finish last at King's Lynn I just want to know they care unlike previous years. That alone is improvement and Rosco is the right man to bring it

Has my backing 100%

As others have said, no matter who the manager it won't improve our chances. unfortunately Woffinden and to a lesser extent Harris, we are simply no match for Poland, Australia, or Sweden, and won't be for the next decade at least. Sure, Rosco will inject some passion and desire, but that won't be enough.

Rosco has done ok for a guy who probably only ever saw himself as a rider, and certainly not managerial material, and now finds himself at the summit of a speedway managers career. That, I admire him for. He has however, a thankless task ahead.

Blu and Steve0 are Scots Orlovski....... ;)

Sweden???...are you sure ER?! All respect but with attitudes like yours we certainly have no chance!

I think we should ALL give Roscoe a chance.

I reckon he will do as good a job as anyone. Given the state of BRITISH Speedway these days he can only work with what is available to him. I will say though, that the impression I have of Roscoe is that if everything goes wrong for TeamGB ( what a bloody AWFUL name) it will not be for lack of effort on his part.

• Like 1

Congrats to Rosco, and I'll put money on him doing better this year than Middlo did last.

thats because he wont be afraid to pick cookie as a gb member.

I have no opinion on rosco one way or the other, but do like his positive statement,,

no one I know would of seen tai"s title 1 yr ago, with right attitudes, right backing, belief, who knows?

would like the England race jacket back though

Should be, but we are not Gavan. Yep good luck to Rosco, but i will say here and now, he will do no better than Neil with the riders he has at his disposal. Neil could do no right, coming from Poole he would have been wrong even if he went to the Toilet.

....so are you saying he was crap when he was crap?!!!! ;)

Edited by TesarRacing

thats because he wont be afraid to pick cookie as a gb member.

Middlo picked cook and cook failed. Edited by foreverblue