British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
James 12345

Riga Gp Tickets 2014

Looks quite nice, have to get a bit more grass for the football pitch, should be a good one, SWC 2015 might give it ago.

Looks quite nice, have to get a bit more grass for the football pitch, should be a good one, SWC 2015 might give it ago.

It,s not a football pitch. This asphalt field use by motoball competitions

Thanks r&r. Actually looks quite impressive tbf. Certainly looks like a nice wide track.

They have 2 weeks to put the floodlights in-so they better get on with it-just a bit worried that there doesn`t appear to be any banking on the track, and I`m hoping it isn`t a gate and go raceway.

those two races look gate and go but it was very dry with no dirt.

Last photos I saw it was a tip, now looks quiet good. Dont know who those racers were, but it got a bit strung out after 1 lap.

Looks narrow coming into the home straight off turn 4. Looks like the fence comes in before going out again turn 1? Edited by Noodles

1 heat

1 Bogdanov

2 Lebedev

3 Puodzuks

4 Pleshakov

2 heat

1 Lebedev

2 Bogdanov

3 Puodzuks

4 Pleshakov

Today it was reported (but not 100%) that the wild card got Lebedev

1 heat

1 Bogdanov

2 Lebedev

3 Puodzuks

4 Pleshakov

2 heat

1 Lebedev

2 Bogdanov

3 Puodzuks

4 Pleshakov

Today it was reported (but not 100%) that the wild card got Lebedev

Well that would be the most appropriate choice. Lebedevs is great talent and I think if he can peak his form, I think he will be able to stir it up pretty good.

Well that would be the most appropriate choice. Lebedevs is great talent and I think if he can peak his form, I think he will be able to stir it up pretty good.

It's his.

In connection with the Riga city birthday celebrations 16 and 17 August all Riga public transport (buses, trolleys and trams) FOR FREE

Flying out tomorrow expecting the worse, I'm not usually pessimistic about new tracks but this one could be flat and boring, I sincerely hope I'm wrong (I usually am). A friend was at the track earlier, he said there was some concern that the first bend was a bit soft, so they were digging it up a bit.

As for the winner, when It's a track no one has seen before, my money is always on Greg.

Edited by spanner47

AFTER the delights of Daugavpils (!) and a hotel where you had to order a breakfast omelette a week in advance, Riga and especially the huge Radisson Latvija hotel is a delight. Shame about the weather, though ... rain forecast throughout the afternoon and for much of tomorrow.