British Speedway Forum
a4poster

Speedway Star Delivery.

Hi, has any subscribers had any problems with the Speedway Star this week, is it late being sent out? delays caused by the weather or is it more likely that mine has gone astray?

Thanks,

Edited by a4poster

Hi, has any subscribers had any problems with the Speedway Start this week, is it late being sent out? delays caused by the weather or is it more likely that mine has gone astray?

Thanks,

Perhaps it's stopped. :unsure::blink:

• Like 1

Depends where you live, I had mine yesterday in the Midlands

Hi, has any subscribers had any problems with the Speedway Star this week, is it late being sent out? delays caused by the weather or is it more likely that mine has gone astray?

Thanks,

If you live in the South it may be coming by canoe.

Thanks,

the last few weeks mine has been arriving on a Friday instead of the usual Thursday ,I just put it down to my local Post Office delivery though.

have you looked amongst the parcels your wife has been ordering from amazon, play.com, e-bay etc? thats where I invariably find mine

Edited by Mike.Butler
  • Like 1

Got mine on schedule yesterday. Its probably the Postie getting delayed by the weather!!

Collected mine from the newsagents on Thursday morning complete with a load of cheek and abuse from my Brummie newsagent who should never have been granted a visa to work in Derbyshire.

Some things never change :lol:

Too many brown paper envelopes to go through. ;)

I used to get mine on Thursdays but for the last couple of months it doesn't come till Friday and didn't come at all at Christmas. :cry:

Edited by tyretrax

I used to get mine on Thursdays but for the last couple of months it doesn't come till Friday and didn't come at all at Christmas. :cry:

Santa only comes to good boys!

• Like 1

...and bad girls :P

(sorry, couldnt resist :P )

• Like 2

...and bad girls :P

(sorry, couldnt resist :P )

We like bad girls!

• Like 1