British Speedway Forum
Badge

Sounds Like Bad News For West Row

Can't help but think that someone is on a monumental wind up and people are biting.

By some of your Posts you seem to be one of these folk who have absolutely NO consideration for others. I think the part of your Post that I have highlighted is downright insulting to MOST people who have to live and work in a noisy environment not just Sports Stadia.

The fact is that these people who are complaining SHOULD have done Due Diligence in order to find out about any problems living close to the Stadium - they did not, it would appear. THAT is their fault.

The noise a 0300hrs is the fault of the Stadium for allowing it. I cannot help but feel that had the noise ended by a sensible time eg. 2300 Hrs - there would have been NO problem today with the Speedway or any other Sport.

The ironic thing, in this case, seems to be that none of the trouble is caused by the Speedway.

I'm off now to get my COCOA!!! Complete Knitting a scarf - so YOU can sod off!!

What colour is the scarf? :t:

Make a note of the time and date

Ian speaks some sense, a monumental date in history

Cheeky Git!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:;)

What colour is the scarf? :t:

Red and White of course. :t:

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1

By some of your Posts you seem to be one of these folk who have absolutely NO consideration for others. I think the part of your Post that I have highlighted is downright insulting to MOST people who have to live and work in a noisy environment not just Sports Stadia.

The fact is that these people who are complaining SHOULD have done Due Diligence in order to find out about any problems living close to the Stadium - they did not, it would appear. THAT is their fault.

The noise a 0300hrs is the fault of the Stadium for allowing it. I cannot help but feel that had the noise ended by a sensible time eg. 2300 Hrs - there would have been NO problem today with the Speedway or any other Sport.

The ironic thing, in this case, seems to be that none of the trouble is caused by the Speedway.

He can't even get the difference right between am and pm :rolleyes: I find its best not to engage with morons, it's not good for the blood pressure.. ;)

Make a note of the time and date

Ian speaks some sense, a monumental date in history

You have fast become my favourite poster on here Oldace :D

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

Excuse me if I have this wrong but I always thought Mildenhall speedway was mainly an afternoon event. Given a couple of hours for racing and maybe a couple more for practice/try outs/grading track etc that's only 8 or 9pm at most. Where does the 3am come into it. Adding to that the time I took my son to a practice session there at least a couple of times during the day the ground shook from the planes going over, far far worse than anything four speedway bikes could do.

He can't even get the difference right between am and pm :rolleyes: I find its best not to engage with morons, it's not good for the blood pressure.. ;)

You have fast become my favourite poster on here Oldace :D

Get a room! :lol:

• Like 2

I think the 3am thing is getting out of hand a bit. Its obviously only on the odd occasion that it happens and if its just a tractor grading the track, within the confines of the stadium, its going to make far less noise from 500m away than a car going past on the road which is only 10-15m from the bungalow (testified by HT sleeping through the track work in a caravan in the stadium).

Also where I live, in the summer we get farmers cutting the corn at all hours of the night with noisy (and very dusty) combine harvesters which are only over the back of the garden (30m away). I can't say I've ever heard of them being stopped doing what they do because of the noise and dust they create, which I think would be a greater nuisance than what has happened at Mildenhall.

Personally I would think the constant whine from motocross track just behind the stadium would constitute a greater nuisance/noise problem and as far as I know they can run all year round.

Get a room! :lol:

Now don't try and deny it, I am growing on you aren't I. I have noticed a few likes from you just lately!!!

Don't get any ideas though, it changes nothing, I still think you're a wally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Oldace
  • Like 1

Now don't try and deny it, I am growing on you aren't I. I have noticed a few likes from you just lately!!!

Don't get any ideas though, it changes nothing, I still think you're a wally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it will be a room for 3 then! :rofl:

Also where I live, in the summer we get farmers cutting the corn at all hours of the night with noisy (and very dusty) combine harvesters which are only over the back of the garden (30m away). I can't say I've ever heard of them being stopped doing what they do because of the noise and dust they create, which I think would be a greater nuisance than what has happened at Mildenhall.

Some things are essential for our existence,some things are not...........do you see where i am going with this?Do you not understand the difference?

Some things are essential for our existence,some things are not...........do you see where i am going with this?Do you not understand the difference?

Very true, but they can equally harvest their crops between the hours of 7am and midnight, they don't NEED to do it at night, do you understand the difference :wink:

Ha ha ha ha.... :D

We are recognised Christian country because the Queen represents the leadership of the faith in the UK (and probably the Commonwealth).

No, she's only the supreme governor in England. The Anglian Church was disestablished in Wales, and neither is the Church of Scotland an established church.

AFAIK, the Queen has nothing to do with the Anglian Church outside of England. The Archbishop of Canterbury is recognised as the spiritual leader of all Anglicans, but has no power beyond the Church of England.

well how many times did the noise go on till 3 p.m ? not everybody wants to be tucked up in bed by 12 p.m those who do and live near a motorsports stadium would be better off moving into an old people home and enjoy doing some knitting or reading there newspapers with their cocoa.

How I hope you one day get a neighbour who makes a din at 3am just a few times a year.

The people who are complaining are in the wrong but you are doing a very good job of making them seem like the sensible one's.

, sod off heh? well the feelings mutual so sod off to you. i couldn't give a monkeys about the people who are moaning about the noise or old farts like you. yeah i am an absolute moron