British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Swindon & Poole Home And Away On April 18

milik should be on the point of being axed by the nasty matt ford

he has only scored 9, 8, 8+1 and now in serious decline with only a 3 (a heat win) at swindon

or maybe not!!!

holder started to decline at swindon in the last two races and ward hasn't even scored

so two more for the axe!!

josh quite clearly is cheating in the dust - typical australian gamesmanship

the other two poles are secretly talking to one another in their own language so they should be banned

There you are!!! That should even things up a bit for you all.

One word - Paranoia! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Think you have just had a sense of humour bypass!
  • Like 3

Pirates fans are certainly NOT disappointed with his displays so far.

Nobody is or expected to be. The rule still needs to be changed to stop any team getting a rider on such a low average tho.

Its within the rules but the rules need changing.

Nobody is or expected to be. The rule still needs to be changed to stop any team getting a rider on such a low average tho.

Its within the rules but the rules need changing.

So the rules need to be changed because someone has acted within the rules ? Priceless !!

So the rules need to be changed because someone has acted within the rules ? Priceless !!

So why were the rules changed a few years ago to ensure teams didn't get riders on a false average??

Best ignore that one to prove your argument :rofl::rofl:

So why were the rules changed a few years ago to ensure teams didn't get riders on a false average??

Best ignore that one to prove your argument :rofl::rofl:

But Milik was available to every club on a 4. Poole signed him. Fair play to Ford for getting in there. Obv his average is low but we wouldnt be complaining if he was riding for our club!

Michelsen is taking the p1ss out of his average at Eastbourne but no one complains because he doesnt ride for Poole.

Im a Swindon fan before Gavan or Brum accuse me of wearing blue tints!

• Like 4

But Milik was available to every club on a 4. Poole signed him. Fair play to Ford for getting in there. Obv his average is low but we wouldnt be complaining if he was riding for our club!

Michelsen is taking the p1ss out of his average at Eastbourne but no one complains because he doesnt ride for Poole.

We all know he was available to every club. The point isn't who he SIGNED for (Poole fans naturally feel persecuted) just that the assessed average he was given in the 1st place!

Within the rules its perfectly fine and applause to MF for getting him to Poole (have lost count the amount of times i`ve said that but conveniently ignored).

I thought we had toughened up the rules on assessed riders and not before time.

The rules need to factor in riders who are good enough to progress to the latter stages of the GP qualifying stages. If you are good enough to be one meeting away from reaching the GP`s then the least the assessed average should be is 5.

Milik is proving what plenty of us said all along, he will make a mockery of his assessed average. He was never going to be a gamble. He is to good for that.

Plenty have complained about Michelsen` s starting average and it is a good point too.

I just thought we had nipped all this silly assessed averages business in the bud but it seems to be slowly going back to being open to being abused. (not by MF tho in this instance!)

Michelson & Bech on their averages are more of a bargain than Milik & it was well known he was on a 4 so all the other promotors missed out there.

Michelson & Bech on their averages are more of a bargain than Milik & it was well known he was on a 4 so all the other promotors missed out there.

Bechs average is a conversion of his PL average. He's doing well because all 5 pointer are. He's doing better than most but you often get a rider from the Pl move up who makes a mockery of his average, Holder, Woffy, Ward, Larsen.... Hell he's nly averaging 1 more than Richard Lawson this season who has raced the same riders - in fact Lawson has an extra away meeting. Michelson is doing much more or less than any other 5 pointer, he's just being aided by 4 home meetings to two away and have been vs poorer teams. But actually, it was suggested in the winter by some of us his average should be 6 based on last season performances - just as we said last season that Covatti should have been reassessed to 4 form 3 based on his meeting the season before.

Edited by SCB

It's not just Matt organising dusty tracks so the opposition cannot see the pirates disappearing into the gloom but the name itself.

Clearly this is to terrorise opponents into paranoia about possible kidnap, pillaging and walking the plank.

Thus turning opponent's fans and rider's legs into jelly.

Clearly the name PIRATES should also be taken away from the evil dorset crew.

It's not just Matt organising dusty tracks so the opposition cannot see the pirates disappearing into the gloom but the name itself.

Clearly this is to terrorise opponents into paranoia about possible kidnap, pillaging and walking the plank.

Thus turning opponent's fans and rider's legs into jelly.

Clearly the name PIRATES should also be taken away from the evil dorset crew.

It was for two years..........in 1985/86 we were the Wildcats..............Pirates it will always be...........

And less of the evil please...........

RP

OMG. You actually thought that post was serious!! :D :D

Brilliant!

It was for two years..........in 1985/86 we were the Wildcats..............Pirates it will always be...........

And less of the evil please...........

RP

Personally i love speedwayfun's posts they are brilliant! Though it does highlight who doesn't have a sense of humour on here! How anyone can take them seriously! Come on..

holder started to decline at swindon in the last two races and ward hasn't even scored

so two more for the axe!!

josh quite clearly is cheating in the dust - typical australian gamesmanship

the other two poles are secretly talking to one another in their own language so they should be banned

While certain posters moan and moan on Poole threads all day long (cough Gavan and Stevebrum cough) I love posts like this, cracks me up!! :)

• Like 1

I like to think I'm an equal opportunities poster. I'll chuck rubbish in any promoters, including Van Straaten, who I think deserve it. Yet again we're discussing a situation that is entirely of the BSPA's own making. It mirrors what is going on with large corporations avoiding paying tax at a level right thinking folks would deem to be appropriate. Instead of moaning & groaning, change the damn rules. For some strange reason both the BSPA & HMRC refuse to do so. I wonder why?

• Like 1

OMG. You actually thought that post was serious!! :D :DBrilliant!

OMG! Where did I say that? It was supposed to be funny (apparently) - it wasn't.

My post was an oxymoron - not to be confused with shorter words without the oxy prefix (which I'm sure someone will use)

Klindt out, North in according to Swindon Website.