British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
P T Preece

Wolves Vs Birmingham

I arrived late so it was out on the roadway outside the stadium. It was a hire car, too - although I should say that Enterprise have been absolutely excellent.

Won't stop me coming again, though, as Wolverhampton is rapidly becoming one of my favourite tracks.

If you were parked on the road by the East park , then I'm afraid you were a prime candidate. It has been going on for years. Had it happen to me too.

Correct, sadly it is a notorious area and the scum are allowed to get away with it year after year.

Be against their human rights to do anything about it.

More spin than a washing machine. Yes, wolves are top of the table but your over-exuberance may come back and bite you in the bottom.

Stevebrum, that match report reads like it was written by a ten year old. Grow up please.

When reading Steve's posts I find that if you imagine a 5 year old with screwed up face going 'NAH NA NA NAH NA' at the end of each one it kind of makes them complete.

So a Wolves team at home beat one of the weakest teams riding their first meeting away. Absolutely no surprise in the result. I stand by saying Wolves won't be near the playoffs and Brum will be bottom two.

As for stevebrum going on about Poole missing out on Piotr, no we didn't as he didn't fit on his average. It's as simple as that. Us Poole fans already knew just how good he was. His broken leg at the end of 2012 helped cost us the title, as he was irreplaceable.

Wolves are a heat leader short of a decent team IMO, as will show as the season progresses. Enjoy your time at the top.

As for Brum, they are not going to cut it with that lineup. Last year they benefitted massively from Smolinski at reserve. Not this time around.

We won, we are top of the table get used to it.

Don`t let facts get in the way of juvenile replies of course.

It's nice of the Wolves promotion to let us know that Pawlicki will not be riding at Leicester on Saturday night... oh wait. Apart from TNT informing us above, is there any other mention of this anywhere?

• Like 2

It's nice of the Wolves promotion to let us know that Pawlicki will not be riding at Leicester on Saturday night... oh wait. Apart from TNT informing us above, is there any other mention of this anywhere?

You will get used to him missing meetings

• Like 2

Well, thanks for that. Just what we needed to know. I don't think that on the basis of that I need waste any money this Wednesday then. Nor, by the lack of a thread on the matter, does it look like any other Brummies fans are interested in the Belle Vue fixture either.

Note my post in 'HOPES FOR THE SEASON' thread.

I know its always likely to happen with an under 21, but these fixtures clashes will cost us over the season IMO.

If you were parked on the road by the East park , then I'm afraid you were a prime candidate. It has been going on for years. Had it happen to me too.

It was, Dave.

I won't do it again - better to wait a bit of time getting out of the car park than get your windows smashed.

• Like 1

"Despite the very cold weather tonight and impending rain we will be staging an interval but you can all go to the bar & snack bar and spend your money in the warm".

That's more truthful :t:

It's stuff like that helped stop me being a regular. They just never look at things from the customer's perspective. As long as it suits them then that'll do.

As I said above, it suits them, again :nono:

It was, Dave.

I won't do it again - better to wait a bit of time getting out of the car park than get your windows smashed.

Sorry to read of your problem. It happened to me back in the 1990's and I expect it was happening before that .As BWitcher says it's all down to the local scum . They probably see it as their Monday night bit of fun.

Sorry to read of your problem. It happened to me back in the 1990's and I expect it was happening before that .As BWitcher says it's all down to the local scum . They probably see it as their Monday night bit of fun.

Its happening either side of the stadium.I parked at a factory unit in Cooper St(Bilston Rd end) a few years ago,and had my side window smashed,and radio taken.

Brand new car,two days old.Went to the police station in the city to report it,and told it was happening all the time,but they hadnt got enough man power to deal with it.

That's more truthful :t:

It's stuff like that helped stop me being a regular. They just never look at things from the customer's perspective. As long as it suits them then that'll do.

It's stuff like that that's stopped many many supporters from attending matches regularly.

As I said above, it suits them, again :nono:

At least CVS is consistent he doesn't do anything unless it suits Wolves and that applies to the MC decisions as well

Note to Brum - Don't get too carried away with last nights victory, everyone's going to beat Birmingham and Leicester this year, it's because they are even worse than your team.

Edited by bigcatdiary

Its happening either side of the stadium.I parked at a factory unit in Cooper St(Bilston Rd end) a few years ago,and had my side window smashed,and radio taken.

Brand new car,two days old.Went to the police station in the city to report it,and told it was happening all the time,but they hadnt got enough man power to deal with it.

I have been using Cooper St to park for some time now. thought it was safer and have had no problems. Now you have me bothered, looks like I will be parking well away from Wolverhampton and getting the Metro .

At least CVS is consistent he doesn't do anything unless it suits Wolves and that applies to the MC decisions as well.

He accepted the fixture at Leicester this weekend knowing Pawlicki would be missing. Not quite sure how that qualifies as suiting Wolves? :unsure:

He accepted the fixture at Leicester this weekend knowing Pawlicki would be missing. Not quite sure how that qualifies as suiting Wolves? :unsure:

Clearly I know him better than you do then.