British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Robert Lambert Mouthing Off In The Star. Oh Dear.

Marcelle, thank you for enlightening me.

I forgot a humble fan who pays at the turnstiles (which becomes Lamberts wages) does not count, after all Speedway is awash with fans, matches are normally sold out and Christies the auctioneers are considering having a special day just to sell any left over tickets (an unusual event).

I shall return to my insignificant life.

Eh?

All these pages about a 15 year old KID who hasn't grown up yet. :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

• Like 3

All these pages about a 15 year old KID who hasn't grown up yet. :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

Come on keep up he is 16-you are not allowed to race in the senior leagues until you reach that age

• Like 1

Come on keep up he is 16-you are not allowed to race in the senior leagues until you reach that age

Nor should you be...........................................................................................

I think we're all pretty much agreed on that....except the lad himself.

• Like 2

“It is what most young people do these days isn't it? "

• Like 2

British speedway wouldn't help out Nick Morris either so they lost him to Australia. So we could have had two talents young riders in our side but we alienated them both. Maybe it's not just down to the riders.

But British Speedway allows them to race regularly and develop their talent. Maybe the riders should remember that.

Lambert has been riding speedway bikes a long time,,riders reach their peak at different ages ,who,s to say he has not already reached his ,or not far from it,,he is good for his age but not that good on some tracks...Im reserving judgement for the time being ..Like any other young brit i hope he makes it But there are no guarantees in Speedway....