British Speedway Forum
packerman

Poole V Eastbourne 9th April

Mmmmmm. Blinker seem to be the word here Steve, let me think of some of the Australians that you have and had that Roll!! .....I bet you Scrabble man out rolls Cookie tonight

Edited by Monarchlad
  • Like 1

Mmmmmm. Blinker seem to be the word here Steve, let me think of some of the Australians that you have and had that Roll!! .....I bet you Scrabble man out rolls Cookie tonight

Say what you like but the guy is well known for it. And for a change I hope he gets away with a few tonight.

Say what you like but the guy is well known for it. And for a change I hope he gets away with a few tonight.

Now you are in black and white condoning cheating, no great surprise tho...

• Like 2

Would not be surprised if the Eagles were to win this meeting.

I'd be suprised if they didn't.

No disrespect to Cook, but with him in for Darcy, they'll never have a better opportunity to do us at Wimborne Rd.

• Like 2

Michelsen will be the Budgies #1 by the end of the season. And before anyone states the obvious that he's against other 2nd strings & NL reserves he's developing past a fair few heat leaders already.

Typical post SS,happy for anyone wearing a Poole race jacket to be able to cheat.But if he was wearing the Belle Vue jacket tonight it would be the complete opposite wouldn't it.

• Like 1

All riders do it time to time but no one matches Cook.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CdDMHmBTRs4

Hans Andersen has been Rolling World Champ for years. Cook is a mere upstart.

• Like 3

Pirates are far weaker with Cook for Darcy. A good 5-7 points weaker IMO. So getting all three points may be a bridge too far on Wednesday.

Yet another crap and hopeless prediction from the forum's biggest numpty... :t:

• Like 2

I think Mr Cook did phenomenally well to ride at all after that heat one flight.

• Like 2

I don't think we will be asking mr cook back!!

If you don't like the jobs guests do run RR instead. Most would be grateful of riders stepping in. :nono:

• Like 1