British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spencebel

Peterborough V Ipswich Lc 18/04/2014 7.30pm

surprised there hasn't been more posts about this meeting , some quality racing in front of a big crowd , what a pleasure it is watching the local lad blackbird giving his all week in week out

• Like 2

Great nights racing, some good close racing, with Lasse showing a brilliant example of outside line racing, right on the opponents back wheel the whole night if not out in front. Blackbird has made massive strides the last couple of seasons, but this season, could easily step upto a heatleader position the way he is going at the minute, its amazing too see. Heat 2 was a funny one, Greenwood did lean on Hawkins a bit, but only because Richie came steaming up the inside....but didn't matter in the end I guess.

typical. you use all that language on a keyboard,you sad individual

another idiot

Thank you - so it's ok for you to slag people off, but not anyone else.

Why should anyone care that you frequent the Cock & Pye, when you are so openly hostile to the Witches, even wishing the Panthers good luck.

You clearly dislike what Chris Louis is doing with the Witches, but peddling your own little grudges on the internet is pointless.

As I said before, I have always found Chris Louis very approachable - we've had our disagreements in the past but he is always happy to chat. As suggested before, speak to him ... it's better than embarrassing yourself on here.

Edited by Had Enough
  • Like 1

Thank you - so it's ok for you to slag people off, but not anyone else.

Why should anyone care that you frequent the Cock & Pye, when you are so openly hostile to the Witches, even wishing the Panthers good luck.

You clearly dislike what Chris Louis is doing with the Witches, but peddling your own little grudges on the internet is pointless.

As I said before, I have always found Chris Louis very approachable - we've had our disagreements in the past but he is always happy to chat. As suggested before, speak to him ... it's better than embarrassing yourself on here.

Was your glorious leader at the Showground last night ? Noticed he was not on the track walk... :cheers:

im in cock n pie 9 oclock, will be by fruit machine.

why not pop in for a chat..u see i never used the language you used, but maybe you can say it to my face!!

Knowing Bloomy as I do, think yourself very fortunate he didn't pop in.

surprised there hasn't been more posts about this meeting , some quality racing in front of a big crowd , what a pleasure it is watching the local lad blackbird giving his all week in week out

as a Kings Lynn fan I chose to go to the Showground last night instead of Perry Bar to watch the Stars and I thought it was a great meeting at the Showground some awesome racing as you mentioned Lewis Blackbird I was very impressed with him the track prep was spot on unlike it used to be regularly when the club was in the EL as you say a good crowd as well . This was my first visit this season and sadly will most likely be my last owing to the Tuesday night race night - bring back Friday night speedway to Pboro I say .

Well I think the Witches marginally gave a better account of themselves ( very marginally ) and we're in with a slim chance of nabbing a point .

Only two awesome starts being punished in the last heat by a clearly blind ref finally removed any hope ! ( tungue firmly in cheek )

I certainly have to admit that the track at the show ground is 10 times that of Foxhall and will always produce much better racing .

A thoroughly deserved home victory on the night .

Well I think the Witches marginally gave a better account of themselves ( very marginally ) and we're in with a slim chance of nabbing a point .

Only two awesome starts being punished in the last heat by a clearly blind ref finally removed any hope ! ( tungue firmly in cheek )

I certainly have to admit that the track at the show ground is 10 times that of Foxhall and will always produce much better racing .

A thoroughly deserved home victory on the night .

Like a lot of others I thought the second leg at the Showground would be hard and all credit to both teams for a good match.

Not quite sure that the ref got it right when excluding Greenwood in heat 2 as it looked like Hawkins took him out.

Witches were much better in the second match, but hard very little chance to pass at Foxhall which was super slick very early doors.