British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Glasgow V Edinburgh (lc) 20/4/13 @ 3pm

Enjoy another wooden spoon wont you .

Why do you persist on going on thread's were your in-put is the same as the number off brain cells you possess Nil but i suppose it is your choice to be ignored by most

Enjoy being brain dead :rofl:

Why do you persist on going on thread's were your in-put is the same as the number off brain cells you possess Nil but i suppose it is your choice to be ignored by most

Enjoy being brain dead :rofl:

Will do 'mate' 👌.

Gazc, on 22 Apr 2014 - 4:23 PM, said:

Ah that old chestnut whilst it wasn't the two reserves fault on Friday as they are clearly not good enough for PL racing at the minute.

But if your not good enough where you come from shouldn't come into it if your not good enough your just simply not good enough regardless.

Quite right it shouldn't but after all the vile analogies on Friday i'm sure they will take comfort in knowing that another point a piece and they will be.

Quite right it shouldn't but after all the vile analogies on Friday i'm sure they will take comfort in knowing that another point a piece and they will be.

I don't know what was said but James has been around a few years now and has probably reached his level the other lad i know nothing about but it is hard for any young rider regardless of origin to get better they need track time and a pot of money for good equipment.

Will do 'mate' .

You wish never happen though.

Edinburgh's team manager for home meetings is Alex Harkess and away from home it is Alex Harkess or John Campbell

ok the former team manager then

my point was that it's not a unique situation , if a little undesirable

Edited by Paulco

any young rider regardless of origin to get better they need track time and a pot of money for good equipment.

At least on that we agree

At least on that we agree

The biggest problem we have up here is the lack of training facilities or even a NL outfit run jointly by Glasgow and Edinburgh . There's enough coaching talent , James Grieves and Kenny McKinna to name but 2 , for it to be a success . For James McBain and Ryan MacDonald to have to travel to Stoke and Scunthorpe is a nonsense , but credit to them for doing it .

• Like 5

The biggest problem we have up here is the lack of training facilities or even a NL outfit run jointly by Glasgow and Edinburgh . There's enough coaching talent , James Grieves and Kenny McKinna to name but 2 , for it to be a success . For James McBain and Ryan MacDonald to have to travel to Stoke and Scunthorpe is a nonsense , but credit to them for doing it .

It is a shame. You can add to that Tommy Fenwick.

Northside isn't that far away if the riders are wanting to test equipment.

Based upon my (limited) trips to Glasgow, a little harsh George.........but only a little.

Love the description of the 'two cats' chippy :D

and you get Boudiccea at Ashfield sometimes as well :P

Northside isn't that far away if the riders are wanting to test equipment.

Its around 130 miles, a lot of it on not very good 'A' class roads. Not ideal for young kids or vans - I know Ryans dad used to clock up a lot of miles but not all dads of 15/16 year old aspiring riders can manage that. Have something in the central belt even and you would have more chance of encouraging future riders

• Like 1

and you get Boudiccea at Ashfield sometimes as well :P

Last time I went there all I got was soaked.

I really aint gonna go there!

(I've never known Paulco spill his beer before :P )