British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Glasgow V Edinburgh (lc) 20/4/13 @ 3pm

So much for the red revoloution....

So much for educashun.

• Like 2

So much for the red revoloution....

That is so last year . Anyway our centre green announcer said we're going away to regroup , so that's ok then :shock:

• Like 2

That is so last year . Anyway our centre green announcer said we're going away to regroup , so that's ok then :shock:

OK group hugs for the Tigs while Boro n berwick fans shoot arrows at the wagons.

• Like 1

Anyway , enough of the negative stuff . The one bright spot today - Dimitri Berge . I thought the lad was terrific .

• Like 4

Next week's thread is going to be fun then haha

LOL

On that basis, and today's lack of performance (by a few) I think I'll give that thread and next weeks meeting a miss and go for that appointment I've been putting off for ages .... Having hot pins put in my eyes and my teeth extracted without anaesthetic.

Oh shoot!

I cheered when he said that.

I thought he said "we're going to retire"

Which is why none of us could understand why Harrison was thrown the black and white helmet , against the blessed one , in heat 5 . Took him a lap to get by Lemon after missing the gate and couldnt even catch Samantha .

Tactical madness at that point to chuck in a TR so early and one that was highly unlikely to yield maximum benefit with Rusty going off gate 1 and against Cook. Turned out to be irrelevant.

If, as suggested Lemon blew his engine in his first ride, I have sympathy with that, having to then jump on a second bike however there are no hiding places right now and we need some points on the board pronto, starting at Redcar on Thursday.

• Like 1

Not to sure if it was ment or not but i thought it was quite funny when "help" by the beatles was played over the P.A system after heat 14!

• Like 1

Not to sure if it was ment or not but i thought it was quite funny when "help" by the beatles was played over the P.A system after heat 14!

Think it was meant Blobby :wink: it's called black humour

• Like 1

Think it was meant Blobby :wink: it's called black humour

Suicide Solution by Ozzy Osbourne would have been more appropriate.

• Like 1

If, and its a big if, Wolbert is doing to Glasgow what Gjedde did to Berwick, then he needs to be giving the boot. Berwick let there then No1 fiddle a move to Newport, Glasgow cannot let that happen.

Really don't think it is anything like that.He was very very close to packing it all in over the winter.His confidence must be pretty low and he,from what i have read done an engine today and his second bike was poor.No real excuses though for that i guess as if you turn up with bikes they should be top notch.But such is life.Sometimes they ain't

He didn't impress yesterday on what is pretty much his german home track,so it isn't imo anything to do with average fiddling etc

Edited by iris123

You know a Glasgow team is REALLY bad when even the Monarchs on BSF aren't rubbing it in!

Sad to hear Iris

Edited by Dekker

Really don't think it is anything like that.He was very very close to packing it all in over the winter.His confidence must be pretty low and he,from what i have read done an engine today and his second bike was poor.No real excuses though for that i guess as if you turn up with bikes they should be top notch.But such is life.Sometimes they ain't

He didn't impress yesterday on what is pretty much his german home track,so it isn't imo anything to do with average fiddling etc

Fair enough though the predicament Wolbert finds himself is doing Glasgow and the rider no good at all.

You know a Glasgow team is REALLY bad when even the Monarchs on BSF aren't rubbing it in!

I don't think your that bad, plus too busy watching badnits making arses of themselves.

• Like 1

I don't think your that bad, plus too busy watching badnits making arses of themselves.

The typos in in your last two posts are so appropriate Dekker! ;)

• Like 1