British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Wolves V Belle Vue 22/4/14

As a neutral I thought Wolves were unlucky. Beats me how "Roller Boy " Cook gets away with it race after race and poor Proctor gets pulled back for a genuine good start.

As Bagpuss said Cook getting exposed by the new format, yet he is still being touted as a Team GB rider.

• Like 6

Does this mean Im allowed to stay?

You have so many aliases and pseudonyms that you would pop up anyway. ;) The Aces did very well and it was a good meeting so that's what really matters. Regards. Alan.

• Like 1

Excellent meeting.nWell done to BV on the point, fully deserved. Woofy looking woeful. Not great with a GP on Saturday. Hope he does better there.

Some good racing tonight. Woffy is struggling and he isn't using fitness as an excuse but admits it's just down to him / form. Terrific from him. Honesty certainly is something a lot of sportsmen could learn from rather than blaming everything else.

Woffy really is a great guy

Contrast Woffinden's attitude with a certain other British Grand Prix rider…

What a great meeting, that's two exciting encounters out of two.

Hugely impressed by Nicholls, can someone ask him to re-think his international retirement? Palm Toft also looks like a shrewd signing on a circa 3 point average.

For Wolves, I though Wells was their standout rider, although Thorsell and Morris also deserve credit.

If only all league meetings were that good.

JT.

Good meeting tonight and close, as expected. Real shame for the Aces that they couldn't take the win - perhaps the change in riding order when the new averages come out might see a change in form for Cook as he's underperformed so far. Nielsen and Palm Toft both did well and for Wolves, Thorsell, Pawlicki & Wells had their moments.

Aces made hard hard work of that. I still say that if I was the manager I'd fine any of my riders for moving off the white line at Monmore.

• Like 1

Congrats BV but how did you not get all 3? :o

3rd heat leaders struggling as predicted by many. Proctor, Cook, Schlein, etc.

As a neutral I thought Wolves were unlucky. Beats me how "Roller Boy " Cook gets away with it race after race and poor Proctor gets pulled back for a genuine good start.

As Bagpuss said Cook getting exposed by the new format, yet he is still being touted as a Team GB rider.

Well, he probably still is being touted as a GB rider. Who else is there? Kennett, Barker? Or new rising stars Harris and Nicholls? Don't get me wrong, I'm no Cook fan, it just demonstrates how near the bottom of the barrel we are.

It will be a tough season for Woffy, don`t think for a minute he`ll keep his crown, IF he does he`ll be a deserved world champ...

Woffinden is clearly not committed to the Wolverhampton Wanderers

A talented rider but similar to MJJ, his priorities lie elsewhere

Edited by KingKennyBjerre

Well done to the Aces on that draw. What has happened to Woffy this season. He only seems to be half the rider he was last year.

I think he is still suffering from all the injuries from last year and this year when he crashed out at Leicester

Wrong sport sunshine :nono:

• Like 1

back to talking rubbish I see

• Like 1