British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough V Newcastle - Tuesday 29th April

So what do season tickets get?......

Good move mind for the Promoters and co.

So what do season tickets get?......

Good move mind for the Promoters and co.

A whole host of benefits, the season ticket is still better value If you take into account this deal and the cost of other fixtures.

Edited by KingKennyBjerre

Can't see the Diamonds getting anything from this meeting, especially in front of the cameras of Sky :(

53-37 ish to Peterborough

Weather forecast for Tuesday is showers amid sun and clear spells, hopefully it will get a bit brighter nearer the day.

Can't see the Diamonds getting anything from this meeting, especially in front of the cameras of Sky :(

53-37 ish to Peterborough

What has being in front of the Sky cameras got to do with it?

Last season we went up to Berwick for the Sky meeting and had to bring in Adam McKinna for Ludde and we won!

What has being in front of the Sky cameras got to do with it?

Last season we went up to Berwick for the Sky meeting and had to bring in Adam McKinna for Ludde and we won!

Apart from that meeting, which I missed (if anyone can send me a link I would love that :t: )

We seem to do badly in front of the cameras of Sky :(

Apart from that meeting, which I missed (if anyone can send me a link I would love that :t: )

We seem to do badly in front of the cameras of Sky :(

I thought we had only been on SKY twice.

Once, when at home Josh G of Glasgow took Mark out and we just lost, and the second, when we won at Berwick despite all the odds being against us.

• Like 1

Once, when at home Josh G of Glasgow took Mark out and we just lost, and the second, when we won at Berwick despite all the odds being against us.

I dunno your probably right though :( I've only been going since 2009

I dunno your probably right though :( I've only been going since 2009

So you're making it up then?? :)
  • Like 1

So you're making it up then?? :)

I always do don't I ;)

It's the home meeting I was referring to though

• Like 1

Don't think this will be good viewing for Diamonds Fans if Saturday at Berwick is anything to go by. Hope I'm wrong though

Don't think this will be good viewing for Diamonds Fans if Saturday at Berwick is anything to go by. Hope I'm wrong though

It could well be a hammering, but that won't stop me going down to support the team though. (*I'm not saying that is not the case with you, by the way!!).

Edited by The Abbott
  • Like 1

Quite right Ts, against Glassgow in 2011 which I believe was our first home meeting after reshuffleing the riding team to include Mark at no 1 instead of the injured Rene Bach Clase Nedamark and Matej Ferjan!

• Like 1

Weather forecast for Tuesday is showers amid sun and clear spells, hopefully it will get a bit brighter nearer the day.

Weather forecast has indeed improved and there is no rain forecast at all tomorrow.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/peterborough-peterborough#?tab=fiveDay

Hopefully that will encourage a few more to come along tomorrow and take advantage of the fantastic £5 ticket offer.

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

It could well be a hammering, but that won't stop me going down to support the team though. (*I'm not saying that is not the case with you, by the way!!).

entertainment is the reason we all should go to speedway not just to see our own team win regardless

good post abbott

• Like 1