British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 28/04/2014

"I read what you write" Gavan and there's a simple word for it. Trolling.

sorry yes I hold my hands up. I forgot what trolling was. It's saying that Holder scores lots of points at Belle Vue and Bates shouldn't go back on the list. Dear me you are really quite sad that my opinions on such matters annoy you so much. The problem is that most on here agree with my opinion if what you write. Your definition of a troll seems way off the mark just like most of the so called crap you write

Oh and well done for yet again avoiding answering a post. So please can you tell me where I said Holder DOES like Belle Vue or that Bates IS going to Poole. Your quite happy to come on here and spout things I've said but nothing to back that up anywhere. That's trolling by the way. Come on the Belle Vue tonight. Would be Karma if Belle Vue are up by 9 points after heat 10 then the heavens open! Will Muddlo be concerned on rider safety this year I wonder?

• Like 3

Glad to see "Starman" has deleted his post about Lee Smart will be at Belle Vue unless he gets injured on the way there as that really was in bad taste.

Glad to see "Starman" has deleted his post about Lee Smart will be at Belle Vue unless he gets injured on the way there as that really was in bad taste.

By starmans standards I thought it was funny.

Think it was me that made that comment - not Starman. Not meant in bad taste, but you know with the state of many british roads anything could happen!!?

It was not any Poole fan that suggested Smart wasn't riding at BV!!

Will Muddlo be concerned on rider safety this year I wonder?

He wasn't concerned last year. He was interviewed and commented that it was silly to continue when riders like Niels fall off, so he admitted it was dangerous then sent his riders out to race. He was only interested in the win and would have continued to send his riders out until such time as the win was certain.

What a loathsome individual.

• Like 1

He wasn't concerned last year. He was interviewed and commented that it was silly to continue when riders like Niels fall off, so he admitted it was dangerous then sent his riders out to race. He was only interested in the win and would have continued to send his riders out until such time as the win was certain.

What a loathsome individual.

What actually happened was that Middlo spoke to the riders and asked them if they wanted to give it a go and the team said yes, so the decision was made by the team not Middlo. Apologies on a postcard please.

And there's me thinking that BSF users were supposed to read what others wrote :rofl:

What actually happened was that Middlo spoke to the riders and asked them if they wanted to give it a go and the team said yes, so the decision was made by the team not Middlo. Apologies on a postcard please.

You have missed the point. The riders might have been prepared to "give it a go" before the start but the point ouch was making was that after the meeting started it became apparent that in Muddlo's words it became silly to continue. The clue is in the word "continue". Although it only became silly enough after Poole had secured the victory and Sky had the result they wanted.

Having said that, the meeting was ultimately in the hands of Tony Steele whose huge respect amongst the fans was demolished by the whole distasteful affair.

• Like 3

Think it was me that made that comment - not Starman. Not meant in bad taste, but you know with the state of many british roads anything could happen!!?

It was not any Poole fan that suggested Smart wasn't riding at BV!!

Fair enough.

you never know what might happen en route , van breakdown , puncture , massive cue at mcdonalds , or an altercation with a petrol attendant ,,,

massive cue at mcdonalds ,

Is that for the massive pool table?
  • Like 3