British Speedway Forum
Tsunami

Newcastle Diamonds V Berwick Bandits 27th April, 2014

Saw Peter waite talking to George on saturday, must have given him some advice :D

Yep thought I saw Billy the Bowser after dark on the A1 not sure who was driving.

Yep thought I saw Billy the Bowser after dark on the A1 not sure who was driving.

Wasn't Razor, cos he could hardly walk, thought i was going to park hin in his kitchen, and run before lani caught me and i got the blame :drink::drink: :drink:

Let's hope that the Grandstand is open when they decide to run the Fixture. It would allow even more people in.

On the plus side for me personally - I then wouldn't have to go dashing down to the front so as I could see. (dashing may be a slight exaggeration :blink: ) As lots of folk who usually are in the Grandstand are congregated by the picnic tables. This is NOT a complaint - we need as many people to come to the Speedway as possible.

i thought you were done with dashing round after the last time i had to pick you off the steps
  • Like 2

Nilsson rides div 2 in Poland for Start Gniezno.

That is one of the problems you are going to have, by being a Sunday race-night, a lot of the type of riders people think we need will be racing in Poland, therefore ruling them out.

The only way round it would, of course, switch back to a Monday, but we lose about 10%-15% of the crowd apparently when we run on an 'ordinary' Monday (not Bank Hols though).

Also, on the 'big hitter' front, can Newcastle actually afford that type of rider on the crowds we are currently getting?

What about Peter Ljung or Nicklas Porsing then?

Ljung rides for Rezseszow in Poland.

Porsing, I believe, rides for Ostrow in Poland.

(There's a theme developing here!).

Yeah , Poland is a pain in the arse

• Like 1

Yeah , Poland is a pain in the arse

Maybe, however that's where riders can earn most of their income...

Maybe, however that's where riders can earn most of their income...

Only if they get paid in full, I give you Emil Sayfutdinov.

• Like 1

Only if they get paid in full, I give you Emil Sayfutdinov.

Are you saying he has not been paid the £200,000 he was owed ? It was reported a while ago that debt was paid...

Hoy!

That pic's from 2 seasons ago!

Having made a bit of a chump of ones self believing that speedway was going to return to Berrington Lough, I`d have thought you would've considered things a bit more.

But it appears not.

• Like 2

:mad: Goddamit

I know you mean well, but try and go a week or so without picking riders for here there and everywhere for Newcastle.

I know you mean well, but try and go a week or so without picking riders for here there and everywhere for Newcastle.

I'm sorry but I believe that this is a public forum and I can post pretty much what I want (within reason of course) :P

If I'm annoying you that bad just don't read my posts :t:

Edited by DIAMONDS

I'm sorry but I believe that this is a public forum and I can post pretty much what I want (within reason of course) :P

If I'm annoying you that bad just don't read my posts :t:

Fair enough, I don't take this forum seriously enough to get annoyed, but most of the riders your putting up have contracts in Poland or somewhere else that would make riding at Brough Park every Sunday almost impossible.

Having made a bit of a chump of ones self believing that speedway was going to return to Berrington Lough, I`d have thought you would've considered things a bit more.

But it appears not.

Superb 👌.

• Like 1