British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Berwick V Sheffield Koc 2nd Leg 5/05/2014 @7pm

cheers Paulco for that i knew he had a high average for Plymouth before he got injured, was not sure if riding for Wolves would affect it, So Mr Stead will now be getting 6 rides tonight, gave an absolute master class last season on how to ride Shielfield could be a close meeting now,

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, can you please send me a private message.

Thanks

I would hope that if they do dare to use r/r for Roynon then we ride under protest!

Hoping for a big win for us tonight so I don't have to bite the fingers too much on Thursday!

I think the regulations have been altered this year A protest re a team line up has to be made and heard before the meeting.

Once a team has been declared legal and the meeting starts no further protest can be made even if the decision us wrong.

What do you suggest they should have done then?

What would the options have been?

negotiate a more suitable date when the fixtures came out,other clubs seem to be able to do it.

How can you deny a rider a chance at World Under 21 glory or at least chance

Its a chance he has taken, David Bellego qualified from todays round of the Under-21 Champs, he finished with 10pts from his qualifying rides and came through after a run off.

Rider replacement for a rider that's been sacked. You couldn't make it up!!

Dick Barrie's gonna have a field day.

Rider replacement for a rider that's been sacked. You couldn't make it up!!

Dick Barrie's gonna have a field day.

In this situation Mr Barrie will have to do as he`s told, especially if Berwick are either going to ride under protest or protest at the end of the meeting.

In this situation Mr Barrie will have to do as he`s told, especially if Berwick are either going to ride under protest or protest at the end of the meeting.

When has Dick ever done what he's told? :lol:
  • Like 2

I think the regulations have been altered this year A protest re a team line up has to be made and heard before the meeting.

Once a team has been declared legal and the meeting starts no further protest can be made even if the decision us wrong.

Hahahaha that is ridiculous . You cant sack a rider then try to use r/r for him . I know the speedway rules are open to manipulation , but surely not haha

Oh yes you can, Sheffield are running r/r for Adam Roynon. :rofl:

Oh yes you can, Sheffield are running r/r for Adam Roynon. :rofl:

How can they ? He's not injured , he's been dropped . How can that be possibly justified ?

Clearly Proctor ain't coming and Roynon has been reinstated except he's told them to stuff it!!!!

Don't be surprised if Roynon doesn't get a 28 day ban for being dropped

Clearly Proctor ain't coming and Roynon has been reinstated except he's told them to stuff it!!!!

Don't be surprised if Roynon doesn't get a 28 day ban for being dropped

Possibly more likely they redeclared team as Ty wouldnt have had a facility as he hasn't ridden for team yet.

• Like 1