British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Redcar Bears Pl Sun 4th May 2014 @3p.m.

It's our old pals " We are Redcar Bears , say we are Redcar Bears , this Sunday . And their loud and friendly gang of followers are always very welcome visitors .

They have not a bad team to follow this year too , having had one or two encouraging results so far this season .

I'm assuming that Richard Hall is still on the naughty step having copped a 28 day ban for giving Josh Auty a kick , and they have some Russian bloke standing in .

Ann Summers and Son of God ( apart from last week ) are pretty good round Ashy and this should be an interesting and entertaining affair .

Cant see our French sensation turning out this week , so it will probably be r/r for us .

Sunday's teams ( unless there is an important fixture somewhere more important ) should be

Glasgow

1 Kevin Wolbert

2 r/r

3 Mark Lemon

4 Theo Pijper

5 Rusty Harrison

6 Kasper Lykke

7 Anders Thomsen

Redcar

1 Son of God

2 Rafal Konopka

3 Huge Skidmark

4 Carl Wilkinson

5 Ann Summers

6 Jan Graversen

7 Luke Crang

So after finally getting off the mark last week , let's see if we can build on that now . C'mon the Stripes

• Like 1

always makes me think of West Side Story..... :blink:

Which is the Russian bloke?

The one that's in a hurry

• Like 1

Which is the Russian bloke?

Is he not Russian ? Oh well silly Paulco :lol:

• Like 1

always makes me think of West Side Story..... :blink:

I thought that was Officer Krupke........................................................ :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::blink:

it is - thats why I think about it cos its similar. be nice if he is as inept at scoring points as Officer Krupke on Sunday lol

• Like 1

Looks like being a close meeting. Hopefully Kevin finishes on a high

Will be another close meeting, think the Polish guy might like our track , he looked impressive when we were at Redcar, I hope Ritchie has the same meeting at Ashfield that he had last week, but knowing our luck he will be back to his brilliant best.. We will be missing our lively and exciting Dimitri, which is a major loss as he has been our top scorer last 3 meetings..Get well soon young man. So it will be up to Mark and our 2 reserves to replicate his scoring, which will be a difficult task. Kasper had a new engine last week and was going good , so more of the same please, and Anders is bringing a new engine this week, so that leaves Mark to up the ante and score the points that he should . Just hope the forecast rain is only a light shower and the redcar fans get to see a thrilling meeting , with a tigers win of course :)

• Like 2

Reported in this morning's Sun that Kevin Wolbert had splashed out 4 grand on two new engines . Let's hope that does the trick and he can now become the number 1 we know he can be . Very murky in Glasgow this morning , fingers crossed the rain stays away .

Reported in this morning's Sun that Kevin Wolbert had splashed out 4 grand on two new engines . Let's hope that does the trick and he can now become the number 1 we know he can be . Very murky in Glasgow this morning , fingers crossed the rain stays away .

thought I read he was skint :)

Must have got a sub

a subs no use, its bikes he needs..... boom boom! :P Silly Sunday mode engaged