British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Yearbyred

Hall Not Returning To Redcar

Hall has now done his ban, I wonder if there`s a track out there looking for a new signing.

Sheffield?

Sheffield?

Been there bought the T shirt, overcoat, hat and scarf.

No Thanks,

• Like 1

Nope and he was rightly banned for it, but that what the disciplinary process is for.

Scunthorpe sacked Ben Powell as soon as he threw his moving bike at Kenni Larsen
  • Like 1

I suspect you're right Hulvik, you'd most likely have got sacked in the same circumstances. I also suspect though that if the colleague you kicked had recklessly knocked you off your motorbike in the car park injuring you and writing off your bike in the process he'd have got into trouble as well.

Do you think Auty done it on purpose?

I hope Hall gets fixed up,hes said sorry done his ban and should now be allowed to get on with racing

Id have him at Scunny any day of the week---one of the most entertaining riders in the PL

• Like 2

What is technically Hall's average?

I know he was 6.55 on the last GSA that is listed with him in it.

Glasgow (probably) looking for a (hopefully very very) short term replacement with 6.01 available.

Not really advocating Hall but business is business and Hall has served his time.

What is technically Hall's average?

I know he was 6.55 on the last GSA that is listed with him in it.

Glasgow (probably) looking for a (hopefully very very) short term replacement with 6.01 available.

Not really advocating Hall but business is business and Hall has served his time.

Wouldn't Fit as a short term replacement for Dimitri is there no one else in the team that is not performing that he would fit for though any ideas ;) .

I hope Hall gets fixed up,hes said sorry done his ban and should now be allowed to get on with racing

Id have him at Scunny any day of the week---one of the most entertaining riders in the PL

But would Josh Auty.

Wouldn't Fit as a short term replacement for Dimitri is there no one else in the team that is not performing that he would fit for though any ideas ;) .

But would Josh Auty.

I`m sure there`s a number of PL where some of the riders don't get on.

I`m sure there`s a number of PL where some of the riders don't get on.

Probably but not getting on and assaulting someone whilst flat out on the track is more than not getting on but for all we know they have kissed and made up.

• Like 1