British Speedway Forum
skoobie

Newcastle Drop Rosen....

Is Henry perceived to have lost something since his injury I wonder.

Did well enough to get the track record at Peterborough last week.

• Like 1

If it was to be an out and out number one and a three pointer will it make them stronger?

Points you might gain from the number one will surely be cancelled out by having a very long tail.

I agree with you thoughts ,Shrammy is a nice guy but let's be honest he is not going to get any better now a is a crash waiting to happen nowadays.I though he would be first to go.
  • Like 2

Would be An early Christmas present for me if Kenni Larsen returned

No chance, doing very nicely in Poland and Sweden.

Ruthless by the Diamonds promotion, but should be applauded for trying to improve the side. Contrast that to Rye House who are content to track a rider who's average has dropped to under 2.00

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 5

Needed, yes most certainly, but still a shock to see a young up and coming rider like Rosen dropped. Seems to me more a mathematically influenced drop in order to fit in an specific rider whom the management have already had put pen to paper. Is Henry perceived to have lost something since his injury I wonder.

Rosen has not rode to the level he did last year. With Ludde number 1, it was expected that Rosen would crack on and be the new number 1, but he isn't and Robbo is.

Did well enough to get the track record at Peterborough last week.

I agree ,he is certainly the fall guy in the numbers game ,I certainly would have him in my Team Certainly before Lingren Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 2

I agree with you thoughts ,Shrammy is a nice guy but let's be honest he is not going to get any better now a is a crash waiting to happen nowadays.I though he would be first to go.

Wrong average to make much difference.

Wrong average to make much difference.

Agree,but it is a numbers game and Shrammy is a weak link.

Agree,but it is a numbers game and Shrammy is a weak link.

to get who we are getting we had to release 2 in the main body.

So it is Danny King and still looking for a reserve it seems!

So it is Danny King and still looking for a reserve it seems!

we could go with a temp reserve until lambert gets an average so he can double up :)..... Wishful thinking :)

Both Rose and Schrammy are capable of being a lot more than 3 pointers, especially Rose.

Rose is, albeit not in the main body of a team yet. Schramm however is not capable of being a lot more than a 3 pointer.

to get who we are getting we had to release 2 in the main body.

I realise what you are saying but you are still going to be weak at reserve and that will be exaggerated what the other low point man comes in.Do you think Schrammy is going to rise the occasion.Like I say he is a good lad and I hope he does,but IMOI can't see it happening.Better taking a chance with a young Brit.