British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Berwick V Workington 24/05/2014 @7pm

Hopefully then we will be pushing tonight's meeting through, though finding a gag big enough for Mr Barrie could be a problem.

Finding gaps for rain off matches home and away probably more concern

Just a thought, as the Lakeside v Poole match is now off would that allow Josh G to ride here in place of Robson or does this now stay as is?

Just a thought, as the Lakeside v Poole match is now off would that allow Josh G to ride here in place of Robson or does this now stay as is?

Be very surprised if anyone has yet desgined transport to get you from Lakeside to berwick in 2 and a half hours 😳.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

If I remember same thing happened to Somerset at Redcar with Nick Morris But Havelock objected to declared Team and the guest had to ride(can't remember his name but he only scored about 4)so I assume Worky would have To go with declared Team.Its on of these stupid rules again where your own rider cant ride for his own Team.

Havelock is a hypocrite he brought lawson in after declaring with a guest at no1,lawson became available after a lakeside match was called off this happened against plymouth in a recent koc match didnt help the devils still knocked them out:-)

• Like 1

Hard lines on the Worky fans who travelled

I'm sure everyone give it every chance of running, but the product would have been a shambles

Grazjonek back in the line up, with another change or two you may get a point... on a fair track tonight Workington would not have got 40

Havelock is a hypocrite he brought lawson in after declaring with a guest at no1,lawson became available after a lakeside match was called off this happened against plymouth in a recent koc match didnt help the devils still knocked them out:-)

They invent rules from day to day,refs seem not to know correct rule when these circumstances arise,the Procter shambles being an example.

The powers that be should really think about making speedway into a summer sport. :D

You have to feel for all the Workington fans who travelled over, some didn't go into the stadium so at least they saved a bit of money. Things looked reasonable leading up to start time, then further rain came just before the scheduled start and to be honest that was always going to be that, though they did try to let the rain pass.

At lest my burger was tasty

• Like 1

Chris Mills axed by Workington tonight.

At lest my burger was tasty

You won't want a refund then. Edited by Fromafar

Looks like I might have got off lightly with my ballet show tonight!