British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Berwick (pl) 23/05/14 19:30 Hrs

great result and all round team effort with everyone scoring important points, as good an away result as weve had for a long time this early in the season. keep it going lads :party:

The Comets just not good enough, in fact p#ss poor effort. Changes MUST be made if we are to get anything out of this season!!!

Well done The Bandits great result :party::party: :party:

well done bandits. solid team performance. and it just goes to show every point counts. liams point the difference between getting 3 or 4 point away win. think jensen could be one of the biggest improvers on aversge this year. keep it up boys ...

Do you still believe taylorj :wink::lol:

• Like 6

Great win for Berwick, and well deserved fast out of the gate and fast on the track, star for them again the wee reserve steen Jensen. Cannot see us getting anything at Berwick tommorrow....but... :neutral::lol:

I heard a rumour Worky were going to drop two middle order riders and sign an Elite League rider :wink:

We believe . :approve:

• Like 1

Well another rubbish performance by the comets this time on their own track never in front all night .I think the promotion need to sort this team out before its to late . I

Do you still believe taylorj :wink::lol:

Of course I still believe :t: , its long way til October yet, playoffs the target then anything can happen :) . The best team won on the night fair play to Berwick

• Like 1

Well another rubbish performance by the comets this time on their own track never in front all night .I think the promotion need to sort this team out before its to late . I

Beware, look what happened when we tried that. :D:P

• Like 5

What a friggin shambles !!!!!! For a start the track was different yet AGAIN, when are the useless track staff gona take head of the riders and do it to suit the riders not themselves , jesus they changed it all meeting and was still no good :mad: , Onto the riders, Chris mills, lovely lad but surely has rode his last match, for a rider of his experience for Liam Carr to overtake him its time to hang up them kevlars, not good enough!! Kyle tries and is going through some bad luck, and Wells is off and on like a light switch, if he was anymore laid back on the bike he'd fall ova . If he gets out then fine but apart from that pish poor , had to overtake tonight he was getting beat by a reserve, laughable :rolleyes:.

Not good enough , but as with last year nothing will change and she'l plod along with same same :nono: , but maybe this season the supporters will vote with their feet . Win the league who you kidding, carry on as they are and season will be over before the play offs

What a friggin shambles !!!!!! For a start the track was different yet AGAIN, when are the useless track staff gona take head of the riders and do it to suit the riders not themselves , jesus they changed it all meeting and was still no good :mad: , Onto the riders, Chris mills, lovely lad but surely has rode his last match, for a rider of his experience for Liam Carr to overtake him its time to hang up them kevlars, not good enough!! Kyle tries and is going through some bad luck, and Wells is off and on like a light switch, if he was anymore laid back on the bike he'd fall ova . If he gets out then fine but apart from that pish poor , had to overtake tonight he was getting beat by a reserve, laughable :rolleyes:.

Not good enough , but as with last year nothing will change and she'l plod along with same same :nono: , but maybe this season the supporters will vote with their feet . Win the league who you kidding, carry on as they are and season will be over before the play offs

I take it you are not happy then.