British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Witches V Monarchs Pl 29th May 7-30pm

So who's going to be optimistic about a positive outcome for the Witches in this one then ?

Both teams expected to be at full strength so it could be an interesting encounter .

Admittedly the weather could be the winner yet again , enough water has fallen in Ipswich today (Tuesday) to completely flood Foxhall so its gonna take some serious drying out over the next 2 days for the track to be raceable !

Forever hopeful of it going ahead and getting a good meeting with some decent racing , and an Ipswich win of course !

( Side issue for anyone attending , its the 2nd day of the Suffolk Show so expect loads of extra traffic and leave yourselves plenty of time to get to Foxhall )

I've given up listening to the weather forecast and trying to predict potential rain offs after Redcar last week!

The forecast was horrendous and gave little hope of a meeting taking place, but take place it did.

On the meeting itself, I really fancy us in this one and I think we'll win it.

Given that Ippo out-average the Monarchs I can not imagine anything other than a comfortable Ippo win on a difficult track.

By about 12 I reckon.

The rain in the last 24 hours has been incredible but the weather shows a gradual improvement all the way to an expected dry Thursday pm and evening so no reason to expect anything other than a top notch race strip.

Need all 7 to bring their 'A'game for this one.

Im going for a 47-43 Witches win.

Been chucking it down since late last night and hasn't really stopped. Need a drier day on Wednesday or will be doubtful. As said before there are quite a few interesting match ups.

Worrall v Cook - Belle Vue

Manzares v Fox - USA

Tungate v Masters - Australia

Hawkins v Sneddon - over 30s

Ellis v Worrall - ftr

Heeps v Fricke - Australia u21

Risager v Sedgeman ???

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Risager v Sedgemen - unfulfilled potential.

Given that Ippo out-average the Monarchs I can not imagine anything other than a comfortable Ippo win on a difficult track.

By about 12 I reckon.

A little misleading if you go by the latest rolling averages.

For example Cam about 6.4 when this years real figure is under 5 whilst Steve Worrall 4.2 when this year actually above 8.

Im sure we will see every Monarchs fan on this thread make a similar doom and gloom prediction whilst privately expecting another straightforward victory.

• Like 2

Im sure we will see every Monarchs fan on this thread make a similar doom and gloom prediction whilst privately expecting another straightforward victory.

Funnily enough the last couple of weeks I've had that theory, but I genuinely believe we will lose tomorrow.

it does get tiresome

• Like 2

it does get tiresome

As does your constant paranoid sniping at anything pertaining to the Mighty Monarchs ;)

As does your constant paranoid sniping at anything pertaining to the Mighty Monarchs ;)

oooooooo touchy

oooooooo touchy

Nah, just smuggly amused with the paranoid outpourings from the Possilpark punters :P

Nah, just smuggly amused with the paranoid outpourings from the Possilpark punters :P

paranoid about what exactly ?