British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shadders

Plymouth V Berwick (pl) 30th May

I think you will find plymouth a different proposition than previous seasons r/r makes us stronger a good no1 and a strong reserve i think/hope it will be 3pts for the devils but the racing will be good for sure it might be small but the sba serves up some of the best speedway in the league,size isnt everything!allegedly;-)

Plymouth seem to have found form around there home track, it is a tough place to go we were well beaten there last year.

They had a good win last week Berwick are going well (very well by our usual standards)

Home win for me

He was at Plymouth when we won there 36-57 (IIRC) in 2011... We had no qualms about the size of the track then!

Hopefully you're our good luck charm Sarah!

The Plymouth track is everything Shielfield isnt in terms of size and shape. Never the less I hope the confidence we are in at the minute will be good enough to see you to a point, and a point at Plymouth will have the rest of the PL sit up and take notice.

Good start for the Bandits. Jensen looking impressive. Tactics are to let Barker go and pick up the points from the remaining Plymouth riders

10 races in only 1 last place mon the Bandits keep it up

Was I right to be optimistic? :approve:

• Like 2

Was I right to be optimistic? :approve:

Defo

Well done to all , great result