British Speedway Forum
HadrianDog

Newcastle Vs Edinburgh {1.6.14 At 6.30}

So who is the guest or is Schrammy back?

In the latest post on the Diamonds website only the fact that R/R is being used again for Lewis Rose is mentioned. Does that mean Schramm returns I wonder?

In the latest post on the Diamonds website only the fact that R/R is being used again for Lewis Rose is mentioned. Does that mean Schramm returns I wonder?

Nope. It is Olle Greenwood as a guest. Was announced in the RonnieGill tonight.

Nope. It is Olle Greenwood as a guest. Was announced in the RonnieGill tonight.

Oh goody! One Greenwood out and another in-wondrous joy will be had by all {the Monarchs fans anyway}

Oh goody! One Greenwood out and another in-wondrous joy will be had by all {the Monarchs fans anyway}

If you look at the averages you'll see that the following riders have an average less than Schramm's and therefore can guest for him. Obviously Fox isn't an option. No disrespect but none of the below have any prior form at Brough which makes them a stand out choice and no doubt some won't be available or won't fancy it. Oliver is probably as good a choice as any and rode well against us at Peterborough albeit on a totally different track.

Liam Carr 3.0

Roland Benko 3.24

Simon Nielsen 3.81

Josh Bates 3.55

Simon Lambert 3.00

Aaron Fox 3.37

Oliver Greenwood 3.40

Joe Jacobs 3.46

Luke Crang 3.00

Rafal Konopka 3.00

Matt Williamson 3.00

Sadly I will be unable to attend this Meeting.

GOOD LUCK to the 'Diamonds'.

I hope we win. Fingers etc. all crossed.

If you look at the averages you'll see that the following riders have an average less than Schramm's and therefore can guest for him. Obviously Fox isn't an option. No disrespect but none of the below have any prior form at Brough which makes them a stand out choice and no doubt some won't be available or won't fancy it. Oliver is probably as good a choice as any and rode well against us at Peterborough albeit on a totally different track.

Liam Carr 3.0

Roland Benko 3.24

Simon Nielsen 3.81

Josh Bates 3.55

Simon Lambert 3.00

Aaron Fox 3.37

Oliver Greenwood 3.40

Joe Jacobs 3.46

Luke Crang 3.00

Rafal Konopka 3.00

Matt Williamson 3.00

My comment was not intended to infer any suggestion of a bad move from our management, merely that his inclusion failed to inspire me, but that it would a Monarchs fan.

Updates for tonight's meeting

Team Line-ups

Newcastle Diamonds: Danny King, R/R for Lewis Rose, Stuart Robson, Lewis Kerr, Ludvig Lindgren, Oliver Greenwood (Guest), Chris Mills.

Edinburgh Monarchs: Craig Cook, Justin Sedgmen, Max Fricke, Derek Sneddon, Sam Masters, Max Clegg, Steve Worrall.

Edited by Elliot Hunt

Team Line-ups

Newcastle Diamonds: Danny King, R/R for Lewis Rose, Stuart Robson, Lewis Kerr, Ludvig Lindgren, Oliver Greenwood (Guest), Chris Mills.

Edinburgh Monarchs: Craig Cook, Justin Sedgmen, Max Fricke, Derek Sneddon, Sam Masters, Max Clegg, Steve Worrall.

Max Clegg is listed for Leicester CUbs, who take on Stoke at 4pm, - maybe he has borrowed a Stark Trek Transporter :o

Team Line-ups

Cradleys Danny Phillips guests for Aaron Fox, not Clegg :) Edited by MonarchsMitchy

Guest choices are poor but thats obvious their is a reason riders are 3 pointers and good ones dont stay that way long. However Greenwood is a good choice against most teams at least somebody who has done something pl level this season. Problem is he rides against Monarchs are a great team with riders on form of their lives and most have decent Brough experience, but no choice who would do much better on paper on that list. Hope Diamonds up for this and we get some good speedway.

Diamonds to be the first to beat the Moanarchs.

Agent Worrall to score less than 10. wink

• Like 2

Please be the first team to beat the Monarchs

Diamonds to be the first to beat the Moanarchs.

Agent Worrall to score less than 10. wink

You're probably right.

Ippo getting so much luck at the moment there's none left for us.

You're probably right.

Ippo getting so much luck at the moment there's none left for us.

we can share - good for us bad for you. wink

Please be the first team to beat the Monarchs

Not gonna happen I'm afraid. I'm not even confident of hitting the 41 I predicted earlier looking at the teams.