British Speedway Forum
HadrianDog

Newcastle Vs Edinburgh {1.6.14 At 6.30}

:lol::lol::rofl: , Jesus thats rich coming from you , pot and kettle !!!!! So sad you lot always like to comment on my posts

So what is your problem with Cook exactly?

Jealousy comes to mind.

It's because Cookie dumped them to move to Edinburgh.

• Like 1

Cooks bikes need a real good look at, I've always said it. How can he be so crap in the EL but yet flying in the PL. .... Obvious he can't away with his 'bike changes' :nono: , like the one he made last night. Never really sets the world alight on individuals either , he won the PLRC cos only one rider to beat, but other than that does nothing there either, too many checks going on there too. Cook is a bad loser and will do whatever it takes, fingers crossed one of these days his bikes get stripped , then lets see how good he is :rolleyes: I heard he was refereeing at Northside the other week :rofl: priceless !!! At least the young uns will know how to make a cracker of rolling start

And todays winner of the village missing it's idiot is...eh..wherever you come from Jamlad :P i don't think it's Cookie's bikes that need looking at tbh..maybe somewhere a bit closer to home? ;) Such bitterness..dearo dear!Superb win for the Blue & Gold last night under difficult circumstances at Brough..it's great to see that never say die attitude from our team!GIRUY :t: #16

Edited by Young51
  • Like 1

Max is without his best engine at the moment so that might help explain his score.

Deek has been struggling recently.

Certainly needs to get some form back for when he drops to reserve next month otherwise we'll struggle there.

Olly has a busted collar bone now so I doubt you'll be using him again.

thanks for that reply,,,

so,,, that's Newcastle off the Greenwood christmas list,,, 1 sacked after a fortnight, n the other 1 laid up injured for a bit longer,,, p!sser ;-(

Yep I doubt any of them will be answering any of George's calls!!

Talking of George..........

There's a decent quote from him on the BSPA site ..........

Manager George English said: “Edinburgh are a superb side this season and deserved to take the win, but a least the Diamonds gave them a seriously hard match to deal with and they know they've had to work hard for their points.

“There were again points lost where we should never have lost them but that's how speedway goes at times. Unfortunately we now have to study how to best cover Chris Mills’ week off with concussion and against the (Berwick) Bandits at the moment – this is not good news for us at all.”

Looks like Millsy is laid up now too.

You got some black cats running around the pits at Newcy?!!

Sorry weve all been fishing already but you did manage to catch a tiddler from Worky, but he has his own personal agenda anyway.

keep up the good work Arson, you are worth following :cheers:

whats wrong with my post... It's just facts??

On a side note.... Why does a grown man of around 60 years of age take a megaphone to a speedway meeting??

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

whats wrong with my post... It's just facts??

On a side note.... Why does a grown man of around 60 years of age take a megaphone to a speedway meeting??

more to the point why is he allowed to get in to a speedway meeting with a megaphone??

Edited by ricca
  • Like 1

Manager George English said: “Edinburgh are a superb side this season and deserved to take the win, but a least the Diamonds gave them a seriously hard match to deal with and they know they've had to work hard for their points.

“There were again points lost where we should never have lost them but that's how speedway goes at times. Unfortunately we now have to study how to best cover Chris Mills’ week off with concussion and against the (Berwick) Bandits at the moment – this is not good news for us at all.”

Misses next weeks meeting due to concussion (Twitter & Facebook confirm).

I wasn't there yesterday. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I wish I had been though - it sounds like it was a super Meeting.

Well Done the 'Monarchs'.

I wasn't there yesterday. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I wish I had been though - it sounds like it was a super Meeting.

Well Done the 'Monarchs'.

It was an excellent meeting last night between two very competitive teams flat out for a victory. Unfortunately, trying too hard, and over riding, cost us points and we lost to a very determined team.

Good atmosphere with a good crowd, only spoiled by the elderly child with his childish loudhailer. Remember him and his group from last year as well.

Given the result last week, and a decent performance(except one) against Edinburgh this week, the unbalanced team changes can still work if we get back to Rose, Schrammy and Chris pretty soon, and that they display the spirit that they have all shown before getting injured. Last night's Greenwood had a decent meeting, and I would like to see him again as a guest or permanent. He is very good at big tracks, and showed a liking to ours last night, just unfortunate his enthusiasm in a three rider race, he lost control and broke his collarbone. Also his one point could have made all the difference, but the rest should have been good enough to clinch it anyway.

Master Prick should remember to not be so obnoxious when trying to open a pits gate, when an injured fellow rider with suspect serious neck injury is lying against. One would hope that a teammate had a word with him for to return and mumble an apology for his actions and comments to the official.

Best wishes to all our injured riders, and hope for their early returns to the track and team.

It's because Cookie dumped them to move to Edinburgh.

Worky dumped him...

• Like 2

Cooks bikes need a real good look at, I've always said it. How can he be so crap in the EL but yet flying in the PL. .... Obvious he can't away with his 'bike changes' :nono: , like the one he made last night. Never really sets the world alight on individuals either , he won the PLRC cos only one rider to beat, but other than that does nothing there either, too many checks going on there too. Cook is a bad loser and will do whatever it takes, fingers crossed one of these days his bikes get stripped , then lets see how good he is :rolleyes: I heard he was refereeing at Northside the other week :rofl: priceless !!! At least the young uns will know how to make a cracker of rolling start

Wow what a post that stinks of nothing but bitterness and jealousy, and what's the crap about to many checks at big meetings, 4th in last years plrc, 4th in the British final, unbeaten at the pairs and five out of six wins at the fours, need I say more?

Edited by spt82
  • Like 1

schram out for a good while looking at bringing a redcar rider in rose back to reserve !!!!

Rose's average his higher than Schramm's, so how will that work then? (Bearing in mind it has to be a like-for-like swap).