British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Sgp Challenge Final Sat 20th Sept

Well lets hope there is NO Harris or Andersen as not good enough. Also both AJ and Lindgren have no place in the SGP either.

Lets see the rubbish that get through and are picked by the tinted lens of the BSI :D

• Like 1

Apologies if this has already been asked, but there any chance of this being streamed?

No however this is post 126

Just looked it up on motorstv, 25th sept 9pm (21.00) and again at 5.30am on the 26th and 3.30pm(15.30) again on the 26th, I didnt think i could find that, well pleased there going to show it.

So the winner of the last round isnt good enough for the GPs?

What does that say about the rest of them??

Well lets hope there is NO Harris or Andersen as not good enough. Also both AJ and Lindgren have no place in the SGP either.

Lets see the rubbish that get through and are picked by the tinted lens of the BSI :D

So the winner of the last round isnt good enough for the GPs?

What does that say about the rest of them??

No he is not !!!!

Kenneth Bjerre is out of the challenge due to a schoulder injury.

Miedziak should replace him with Ljung coming in on #18.

Bjerre won't get a wildcard. He's not very exciting on or off track where as there are other rider who are - even if he is better than them.

Do we want a Gp with class acts or riders who may not be as good but who are exciting to watch?. Ideally we want riders who are good and exciting. My memory tells me Mauger was not particularly exciting, but boy he was good.

Do we want a Gp with class acts or riders who may not be as good but who are exciting to watch?. Ideally we want riders who are good and exciting. My memory tells me Mauger was not particularly exciting, but boy he was good.

I struggle with this. It's a World Title so should be the best riders. But if there very little between two riders in terms of ability but one is more exciting and charismatic then I might be tempted to lean towards him. Very difficult.

If only every rider was a Peter Craven what a wonderful sport this would be.

• Like 2

Are you permanently angry or just today ?

As has been said before the world final never had the best 16 riders in it and neither has the GP....thats just how it is..whether its right or wrong its not going to change.....personally I'd have 15 qualifiers and a wild card for each GP...although I don't think the Poles should get 3.

Having said that if it had been done my way we wouldn't have a British World Champion..its a conundrum for sure.

Kenneth Bjerre is out of the challenge due to a schoulder injury.

Miedziak should replace him with Ljung coming in on #18.

Latest lineup changes:

Miedzinski is not riding at all, therefore Ljung comes in to replace Bjerre.

Castagna second reserve.