British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Django

Workington Vs Edinburgh 14th June 7pm (premier League)

This may go down to the wire (and if it does, I'd put money on Cookie in Ht15 everytime) but I think the PL Select Comets may just sneak this one...

Having Steve at reserve will always give us a chance and if Sam rides the way he did the last time at DP then it's gonna be very close... But the addition of Lawson for Josh and Poole for Morris doesn't weaken the Comets... Add in that this time Derek will be riding for us rather than R/R (which yielded 8pts last time out) and Lambert's impressive debut for Workington, should see them in with a more than good shout of lowering our colours...

Hope not, but this could be the one...

This may go down to the wire (and if it does, I'd put money on Cookie in Ht15 everytime) but I think the PL Select Comets may just sneak this one...

Having Steve at reserve will always give us a chance and if Sam rides the way he did the last time at DP then it's gonna be very close... But the addition of Lawson for Josh and Poole for Morris doesn't weaken the Comets... Add in that this time Derek will be riding for us rather than R/R (which yielded 8pts last time out) and Lambert's impressive debut for Workington, should see them in with a more than good shout of lowering our colours...

Hope not, but this could be the one...

Would expect at least a 5 point swing in Comets favour this time if Deek takes to the track.

Also with Fox returning from injury, will be surprised if he improves on his previous no score at Derwent Park.

Poole for Morris might also yield a greater points return for the Comets.

At least a six points win for Worky is on the cards this time round :sad:

Edited by cyclone

Agree - probably slightly more than 6 points even. :sad::sad:

Craig Cook Top PL rider

Doyle has taken it up a league...

Craig Cook Top PL rider

Doyle has taken it up a league...

Edited by BeastfromtheEast

Hope the those last few predictions from the monarchs fans prove to be correct, come on comets

,the return of RL too will make my night ;-)

Hope Son of God further adds to his heritage by putting the Monarchs in their place just like his father ( God himself ) used to do

I'm worried about Deek, but Aaron will definitely score, he has improved a lot, biggest score last night! Still think this is where the run ends though.

Well I am going to buck the trend and say if Deek gets a few points then we will do this, the rest will be fine, onwards and upwards

Don't understand why Edinboro's fans are so downbeat on their sides chances tonight?

The form team in the league so far, have already won here and are simply going from strength to strength, as the Comets have had very little track time together over the last few weeks I would suggest that it is us who need to be the more worried!!

If our guy's are struggling tonight then we are up against the best possible team to exploit it, this will be a struggle for us I think just to get two pts never mind 3 so I genuinely hope that all our guy's are on song and the performance is good enough to do ourselves justice, even in defeat, if we leave it on the track I'll be quite content with that, tho a win would be preferable!! :D;)

All depends on what Deek does he scored 1 point last night against a crap plymouth side at home. We got 8 points from his R/R the last time don't see him scoring that. It will be closer than the last time anyway.

I can see us getting beat by 2.

Agree.

Think Deek's performance could well be the deciding factor.

Tiresome announcer calling Ryan Fisher a dangerous rider, seconds after bach knocked Poole off into the air fence. After the race! This guys a muppet.

Agree.

Think Deek's performance could well be the deciding factor.

you could be right surely worrall will get a couple of extra rides