British Speedway Forum
HadrianDog

Scunthorpe Vs Newcastle 27/06/14

Decent guest - The Crazy Frog goes well around Scunny.

All the best

Rob

Hope it goes ahead as there should be some good racing.

What does the resident weather guru that Rob Godfrey likes to consult say about today ?

Decent guest - The Crazy Frog goes well around Scunny.

All the best

Rob

pleased it's at Scunny and not Newcastle :-)

Latest from Scunny twitter is:

Weather update from @moorwell ..good to go..light shower expected at 4pm but ok after that

I'm going to set out about 3pm or just after that.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

I see according to updates Klindt was stuck on M18, judging by the Diamonds performance so were most of them. Never looked like we got into the meeting.

Edited by diamond@heart

Have to say king hasn't had the impact I thought he would,seems to ride better in the elite

To be fair to King,he had a good go tonight,never gave up on what i think was his first meeting at Scunny,same could be said of Lewis Rose...really rate him and ge got stuck in

Nice to see Lindgen pulling wheelies and running lasts,,he scored a few but was shyte and didnt seem bothered

Shame Robbo wasnt there,may have taught Lindgren how to ride not act the twit

To be fair to King,he had a good go tonight,never gave up on what i think was his first meeting at Scunny,same could be said of Lewis Rose...really rate him and ge got stuck in

Nice to see Lindgen pulling wheelies and running lasts,,he scored a few but was shyte and didnt seem bothered

Spelling dear boy. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ;)

• Like 2

1st 6 heats were a total disgrace and we just did not attack the track and as usual stuck to the inside. We got better as meeting went on but at 23 7 down have already lost the match. Oh and then there was the embarrassment of us asking for a track inspection after 6 heats. Lindgren rode quite well although not sure why he was pulling wheelies at the back, king got better as meeting went on and started riding wider and rose battled hard. Going to struggle to get in playoffs riding like that.

king be on a handy 8 pt average for next year .

should be up there in the high nine's with claus vissing and matej Kus next season

Lindgren IMO rode well even when he finished last. (Apart from his first race)

was'nt there last night, but there is conflicting information on the site's as to wether Lindgren top scored, or second top scored behind our top class number 1, either way, both scored well but having a 2 man team is'nt gonna win much,,, dunno how much can be said about the other 4, but look's to me like they were shyte, which ever way you spell it :-(

maybe the wheelie's were to entertain the crowd, as by the sounds of it must have been so excited about the match, not,,,

You'll be in trouble with the lingren fan club who think he does no wrong whatever he does

if that's referring to me, that's fine,,, can't say he does'nt do any wrong,,, but think he come's in for a lot of unjust cryticysm on here, and seems to be singled out to often,,, whereas others seem to go uncalled IMO :-)

Edited by ruffdiamond